24 Sep 2024, 02:15
Let's Chat!
If you could then that would be great! :]Emily Shephard wrote: 24 Sep 2024, 02:13Ooo I don't mind! If anyone's got the itch to start then I'm happy!Oliver Armani wrote: 24 Sep 2024, 02:09Same hereEmily Shephard wrote: 24 Sep 2024, 02:06Either works for me!Oliver Armani wrote: 24 Sep 2024, 02:04Do you want a plot, or just a sort of go with it type thread?Emily Shephard wrote: 24 Sep 2024, 02:02
YEAH!!!
@Aston Beckett
Ooo! So far I'm trying to push another letter out and then there's the Casey solo to finish![]()
![]()
Who should start?
![]()
24 Sep 2024, 02:15
Let's Chat!
I really need to catch up on replies. Work has us doing mandatory overtime
Don't be a fool for the devil, darling.
24 Sep 2024, 02:16
Let's Chat!
same here...Kyra Banuelos wrote: 24 Sep 2024, 02:15 I really need to catch up on replies. Work has us doing mandatory overtime![]()
*chucks motivation*
24 Sep 2024, 02:17
Let's Chat!
Of course! Happy to oblige! Shall we drag ping our beloved wolfman in for the rideOliver Armani wrote: 24 Sep 2024, 02:15If you could then that would be great! :]Emily Shephard wrote: 24 Sep 2024, 02:13Ooo I don't mind! If anyone's got the itch to start then I'm happy!Oliver Armani wrote: 24 Sep 2024, 02:09Same hereEmily Shephard wrote: 24 Sep 2024, 02:06Either works for me!Oliver Armani wrote: 24 Sep 2024, 02:04
Do you want a plot, or just a sort of go with it type thread?![]()
Who should start?
![]()
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
24 Sep 2024, 02:24
Let's Chat!
Thanks!! hmmm up to you!!Emily Shephard wrote: 24 Sep 2024, 02:17Of course! Happy to oblige! Shall we drag ping our beloved wolfman in for the rideOliver Armani wrote: 24 Sep 2024, 02:15If you could then that would be great! :]Emily Shephard wrote: 24 Sep 2024, 02:13Ooo I don't mind! If anyone's got the itch to start then I'm happy!![]()
![]()
24 Sep 2024, 02:29
Let's Chat!
Any particular setting? something fun will come out of it!Oliver Armani wrote: 24 Sep 2024, 02:24Thanks!! hmmm up to you!!Emily Shephard wrote: 24 Sep 2024, 02:17Of course! Happy to oblige! Shall we drag ping our beloved wolfman in for the rideOliver Armani wrote: 24 Sep 2024, 02:15If you could then that would be great! :]Emily Shephard wrote: 24 Sep 2024, 02:13Ooo I don't mind! If anyone's got the itch to start then I'm happy!![]()
![]()
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
24 Sep 2024, 02:29
Let's Chat!
I think an outdoor setting might be fun! like the lake or grounds. :] All my Rp's are inside rnEmily Shephard wrote: 24 Sep 2024, 02:29Any particular setting? something fun will come out of it!Oliver Armani wrote: 24 Sep 2024, 02:24Thanks!! hmmm up to you!!Emily Shephard wrote: 24 Sep 2024, 02:17Of course! Happy to oblige! Shall we drag ping our beloved wolfman in for the rideOliver Armani wrote: 24 Sep 2024, 02:15If you could then that would be great! :]Emily Shephard wrote: 24 Sep 2024, 02:13
Ooo I don't mind! If anyone's got the itch to start then I'm happy!![]()
![]()
24 Sep 2024, 02:30
Let's Chat!
On it!Oliver Armani wrote: 24 Sep 2024, 02:29I think an outdoor setting might be fun! like the lake or grounds. :] All my Rp's are inside rnEmily Shephard wrote: 24 Sep 2024, 02:29Any particular setting? something fun will come out of it!Oliver Armani wrote: 24 Sep 2024, 02:24Thanks!! hmmm up to you!!Emily Shephard wrote: 24 Sep 2024, 02:17Of course! Happy to oblige! Shall we drag ping our beloved wolfman in for the ride![]()
![]()
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
24 Sep 2024, 02:31
Let's Chat!
Great!! I'll prob reply soon after it's out, But no rushEmily Shephard wrote: 24 Sep 2024, 02:30On it!Oliver Armani wrote: 24 Sep 2024, 02:29I think an outdoor setting might be fun! like the lake or grounds. :] All my Rp's are inside rnEmily Shephard wrote: 24 Sep 2024, 02:29Any particular setting? something fun will come out of it!Oliver Armani wrote: 24 Sep 2024, 02:24Thanks!! hmmm up to you!!Emily Shephard wrote: 24 Sep 2024, 02:17
Of course! Happy to oblige! Shall we drag ping our beloved wolfman in for the ride![]()
![]()
24 Sep 2024, 02:53
Let's Chat!