Back 8032 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

yess!!! :wow:

Ban AI --> here
Sunday Crestmont
OOC Let's Chat!
Ohhh new Emily rp? Fun!! I still need to catch up on all the emily and casey threads, think there's still one i haven't read

˗ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ˗ Aston Beckett
Despite all my rage, I am still just a rat in a cage
♬⋆.˚ Ariam Vargas
OOC Let's Chat!
Oliver Armani wrote: 24 Sep 2024, 01:58 yess!!! :wow:
YEAH!!! :wow:

@Aston Beckett

Ooo! So far I'm trying to push another letter out and then there's the Casey solo to finish ^^

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
Emily Shephard wrote: 24 Sep 2024, 02:02
Oliver Armani wrote: 24 Sep 2024, 01:58 yess!!! :wow:
YEAH!!! :wow:

@Aston Beckett

Ooo! So far I'm trying to push another letter out and then there's the Casey solo to finish ^^
Do you want a plot, or just a sort of go with it type thread?

Ban AI --> here
Sunday Crestmont
OOC Let's Chat!
oh nice nice, I do like reading the letters, seriously i love their story

˗ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ˗ Aston Beckett
Despite all my rage, I am still just a rat in a cage
♬⋆.˚ Ariam Vargas
OOC Let's Chat!
Letters can be very fun indeed

I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
OOC Let's Chat!
Oliver Armani wrote: 24 Sep 2024, 02:04
Emily Shephard wrote: 24 Sep 2024, 02:02
Oliver Armani wrote: 24 Sep 2024, 01:58 yess!!! :wow:
YEAH!!! :wow:

@Aston Beckett

Ooo! So far I'm trying to push another letter out and then there's the Casey solo to finish ^^
Do you want a plot, or just a sort of go with it type thread?
Either works for me! ^^

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
Emily Shephard wrote: 24 Sep 2024, 02:06
Oliver Armani wrote: 24 Sep 2024, 02:04
Emily Shephard wrote: 24 Sep 2024, 02:02
Oliver Armani wrote: 24 Sep 2024, 01:58 yess!!! :wow:
YEAH!!! :wow:

@Aston Beckett

Ooo! So far I'm trying to push another letter out and then there's the Casey solo to finish ^^
Do you want a plot, or just a sort of go with it type thread?
Either works for me! ^^
Same here :lol: Who should start?

Ban AI --> here
Sunday Crestmont
OOC Let's Chat!
i'm so tired :sleep:

shop
to see forever is the shiniest fear
iNPC account- Eden Lorenz-Alves

ency
OOC Let's Chat!
Oliver Armani wrote: 24 Sep 2024, 02:09
Emily Shephard wrote: 24 Sep 2024, 02:06
Oliver Armani wrote: 24 Sep 2024, 02:04
Emily Shephard wrote: 24 Sep 2024, 02:02
Oliver Armani wrote: 24 Sep 2024, 01:58 yess!!! :wow:
YEAH!!! :wow:

@Aston Beckett

Ooo! So far I'm trying to push another letter out and then there's the Casey solo to finish ^^
Do you want a plot, or just a sort of go with it type thread?
Either works for me! ^^
Same here :lol: Who should start?
Ooo I don't mind! If anyone's got the itch to start then I'm happy! ^^

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
Back 8032 / 18141