Back 7995 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Quinn Root wrote: 22 Sep 2024, 15:21
Emily Shephard wrote: 22 Sep 2024, 15:16 Quinn! How's you? <3

Getting ready to deactivate aren't you... *sigh*
Im good!! Dad just got me a monster so drinking that :]

Yeahhh, put in the request when I woke up this morning, waiting for it to be approved. Very ready to see what house I get!!! Hoping for Ravenclaw, as it would fit Oliver well. And it's the only house I haven't had yet. XD
Whoaaa sounds like you've been everywhere in Hogwarts! :wow:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
Emily Shephard wrote: 22 Sep 2024, 15:23
Quinn Root wrote: 22 Sep 2024, 15:21
Emily Shephard wrote: 22 Sep 2024, 15:16 Quinn! How's you? <3

Getting ready to deactivate aren't you... *sigh*
Im good!! Dad just got me a monster so drinking that :]

Yeahhh, put in the request when I woke up this morning, waiting for it to be approved. Very ready to see what house I get!!! Hoping for Ravenclaw, as it would fit Oliver well. And it's the only house I haven't had yet. XD
Whoaaa sounds like you've been everywhere in Hogwarts! :wow:
pretty much!! XD Slytherin (quinn) Hufflepuff (Andre) And Gryffindor (Alexander) So really hoping for Ravenclaw. But will be happy with anything other then Gryffindor, for the way I want his story to go.

sta • 5 | eva • 4 | str • 6
Stats
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 7
⠀⠀⠀•• Quinn ••
“I regret nothing, ever.” – Jack Sparrow
⠀⠀⠀•• Nick ••
Metamorph | Wandmaker | ability
Abilities
ability | ability | ability
OOC Let's Chat!
Quinn Root wrote: 22 Sep 2024, 15:29
Emily Shephard wrote: 22 Sep 2024, 15:23
Quinn Root wrote: 22 Sep 2024, 15:21
Emily Shephard wrote: 22 Sep 2024, 15:16 Quinn! How's you? <3

Getting ready to deactivate aren't you... *sigh*
Im good!! Dad just got me a monster so drinking that :]

Yeahhh, put in the request when I woke up this morning, waiting for it to be approved. Very ready to see what house I get!!! Hoping for Ravenclaw, as it would fit Oliver well. And it's the only house I haven't had yet. XD
Whoaaa sounds like you've been everywhere in Hogwarts! :wow:
pretty much!! XD Slytherin (quinn) Hufflepuff (Andre) And Gryffindor (Alexander) So really hoping for Ravenclaw. But will be happy with anything other then Gryffindor, for the way I want his story to go.
Ahhh I gotcha! Here's hoping for Ravenclaw! ;)

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
Emily Shephard wrote: 22 Sep 2024, 15:30
Quinn Root wrote: 22 Sep 2024, 15:29
Emily Shephard wrote: 22 Sep 2024, 15:23
Quinn Root wrote: 22 Sep 2024, 15:21
Emily Shephard wrote: 22 Sep 2024, 15:16 Quinn! How's you? <3

Getting ready to deactivate aren't you... *sigh*
Im good!! Dad just got me a monster so drinking that :]

Yeahhh, put in the request when I woke up this morning, waiting for it to be approved. Very ready to see what house I get!!! Hoping for Ravenclaw, as it would fit Oliver well. And it's the only house I haven't had yet. XD
Whoaaa sounds like you've been everywhere in Hogwarts! :wow:
pretty much!! XD Slytherin (quinn) Hufflepuff (Andre) And Gryffindor (Alexander) So really hoping for Ravenclaw. But will be happy with anything other then Gryffindor, for the way I want his story to go.
Ahhh I gotcha! Here's hoping for Ravenclaw! ;)
Yep!!!

How are you??

sta • 5 | eva • 4 | str • 6
Stats
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 7
⠀⠀⠀•• Quinn ••
“I regret nothing, ever.” – Jack Sparrow
⠀⠀⠀•• Nick ••
Metamorph | Wandmaker | ability
Abilities
ability | ability | ability
OOC Let's Chat!
Quinn Root wrote: 22 Sep 2024, 15:31
Emily Shephard wrote: 22 Sep 2024, 15:30
Quinn Root wrote: 22 Sep 2024, 15:29
Emily Shephard wrote: 22 Sep 2024, 15:23
Quinn Root wrote: 22 Sep 2024, 15:21

Im good!! Dad just got me a monster so drinking that :]

Yeahhh, put in the request when I woke up this morning, waiting for it to be approved. Very ready to see what house I get!!! Hoping for Ravenclaw, as it would fit Oliver well. And it's the only house I haven't had yet. XD
Whoaaa sounds like you've been everywhere in Hogwarts! :wow:
pretty much!! XD Slytherin (quinn) Hufflepuff (Andre) And Gryffindor (Alexander) So really hoping for Ravenclaw. But will be happy with anything other then Gryffindor, for the way I want his story to go.
Ahhh I gotcha! Here's hoping for Ravenclaw! ;)
Yep!!!

How are you??
I'm not too bad! I need to pop by the shop to get more rescue remedy pastels. Was meant to get more yesterday but clean forgot so I'm gonna get ready soon and get some ^^

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
Emily Shephard wrote: 22 Sep 2024, 15:33
Quinn Root wrote: 22 Sep 2024, 15:31
Emily Shephard wrote: 22 Sep 2024, 15:30
Quinn Root wrote: 22 Sep 2024, 15:29
Emily Shephard wrote: 22 Sep 2024, 15:23

Whoaaa sounds like you've been everywhere in Hogwarts! :wow:
pretty much!! XD Slytherin (quinn) Hufflepuff (Andre) And Gryffindor (Alexander) So really hoping for Ravenclaw. But will be happy with anything other then Gryffindor, for the way I want his story to go.
Ahhh I gotcha! Here's hoping for Ravenclaw! ;)
Yep!!!

How are you??
I'm not too bad! I need to pop by the shop to get more rescue remedy pastels. Was meant to get more yesterday but clean forgot so I'm gonna get ready soon and get some ^^
Ohh!! hope you can get some!! And that its a fun trip!! <3

sta • 5 | eva • 4 | str • 6
Stats
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 7
⠀⠀⠀•• Quinn ••
“I regret nothing, ever.” – Jack Sparrow
⠀⠀⠀•• Nick ••
Metamorph | Wandmaker | ability
Abilities
ability | ability | ability
OOC Let's Chat!
Quinn Root wrote: 22 Sep 2024, 15:40
Emily Shephard wrote: 22 Sep 2024, 15:33
Quinn Root wrote: 22 Sep 2024, 15:31
Emily Shephard wrote: 22 Sep 2024, 15:30
Quinn Root wrote: 22 Sep 2024, 15:29

pretty much!! XD Slytherin (quinn) Hufflepuff (Andre) And Gryffindor (Alexander) So really hoping for Ravenclaw. But will be happy with anything other then Gryffindor, for the way I want his story to go.
Ahhh I gotcha! Here's hoping for Ravenclaw! ;)
Yep!!!

How are you??
I'm not too bad! I need to pop by the shop to get more rescue remedy pastels. Was meant to get more yesterday but clean forgot so I'm gonna get ready soon and get some ^^
Ohh!! hope you can get some!! And that its a fun trip!! <3
Keeps me busy that's for sure! :biggrin: Also means I have something to chew on the next time I have a bit of an anxiety fit :lol:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
Emily Shephard wrote: 22 Sep 2024, 15:43
Quinn Root wrote: 22 Sep 2024, 15:40
Emily Shephard wrote: 22 Sep 2024, 15:33
Quinn Root wrote: 22 Sep 2024, 15:31
Emily Shephard wrote: 22 Sep 2024, 15:30

Ahhh I gotcha! Here's hoping for Ravenclaw! ;)
Yep!!!

How are you??
I'm not too bad! I need to pop by the shop to get more rescue remedy pastels. Was meant to get more yesterday but clean forgot so I'm gonna get ready soon and get some ^^
Ohh!! hope you can get some!! And that its a fun trip!! <3
Keeps me busy that's for sure! :biggrin: Also means I have something to chew on the next time I have a bit of an anxiety fit :lol:
aww yeah :[ Well at least you get something!! I like to use gum :lol: Cinnamon and Spirment are the best flavors XD

sta • 5 | eva • 4 | str • 6
Stats
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 7
⠀⠀⠀•• Quinn ••
“I regret nothing, ever.” – Jack Sparrow
⠀⠀⠀•• Nick ••
Metamorph | Wandmaker | ability
Abilities
ability | ability | ability
OOC Let's Chat!
hi!

violeta
x. x. x.
"if everyone fought fire with fire, the world would go up in smoke"
stamina. 12 | evasion. 6 | strength. 3 | wisdom. 8 | arcpower. 2 | accuracy. 12
lorelai
x. x. x.
OOC Let's Chat!
Quinn Root wrote: 22 Sep 2024, 15:45
Emily Shephard wrote: 22 Sep 2024, 15:43
Quinn Root wrote: 22 Sep 2024, 15:40
Emily Shephard wrote: 22 Sep 2024, 15:33
Quinn Root wrote: 22 Sep 2024, 15:31

Yep!!!

How are you??
I'm not too bad! I need to pop by the shop to get more rescue remedy pastels. Was meant to get more yesterday but clean forgot so I'm gonna get ready soon and get some ^^
Ohh!! hope you can get some!! And that its a fun trip!! <3
Keeps me busy that's for sure! :biggrin: Also means I have something to chew on the next time I have a bit of an anxiety fit :lol:
aww yeah :[ Well at least you get something!! I like to use gum :lol: Cinnamon and Spirment are the best flavors XD
Same I use chewing gum! Spearmint gum helps with knots in my stomach if I ever get them ;)

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
Back 7995 / 18141