22 Sep 2024, 15:23
Let's Chat!
Whoaaa sounds like you've been everywhere in Hogwarts!Quinn Root wrote: 22 Sep 2024, 15:21Im good!! Dad just got me a monster so drinking that :]Emily Shephard wrote: 22 Sep 2024, 15:16 Quinn! How's you?
Getting ready to deactivate aren't you... *sigh*
Yeahhh, put in the request when I woke up this morning, waiting for it to be approved. Very ready to see what house I get!!! Hoping for Ravenclaw, as it would fit Oliver well. And it's the only house I haven't had yet. XD
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
22 Sep 2024, 15:29
Let's Chat!
pretty much!! XD Slytherin (quinn) Hufflepuff (Andre) And Gryffindor (Alexander) So really hoping for Ravenclaw. But will be happy with anything other then Gryffindor, for the way I want his story to go.Emily Shephard wrote: 22 Sep 2024, 15:23Whoaaa sounds like you've been everywhere in Hogwarts!Quinn Root wrote: 22 Sep 2024, 15:21Im good!! Dad just got me a monster so drinking that :]Emily Shephard wrote: 22 Sep 2024, 15:16 Quinn! How's you?
Getting ready to deactivate aren't you... *sigh*
Yeahhh, put in the request when I woke up this morning, waiting for it to be approved. Very ready to see what house I get!!! Hoping for Ravenclaw, as it would fit Oliver well. And it's the only house I haven't had yet. XD![]()
| sta • 5 | eva • 4 | str • 6 Stats wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 7 | Metamorph | Wandmaker | ability Abilities ability | ability | ability |
22 Sep 2024, 15:30
Let's Chat!
Ahhh I gotcha! Here's hoping for Ravenclaw!Quinn Root wrote: 22 Sep 2024, 15:29pretty much!! XD Slytherin (quinn) Hufflepuff (Andre) And Gryffindor (Alexander) So really hoping for Ravenclaw. But will be happy with anything other then Gryffindor, for the way I want his story to go.Emily Shephard wrote: 22 Sep 2024, 15:23Whoaaa sounds like you've been everywhere in Hogwarts!Quinn Root wrote: 22 Sep 2024, 15:21Im good!! Dad just got me a monster so drinking that :]Emily Shephard wrote: 22 Sep 2024, 15:16 Quinn! How's you?
Getting ready to deactivate aren't you... *sigh*
Yeahhh, put in the request when I woke up this morning, waiting for it to be approved. Very ready to see what house I get!!! Hoping for Ravenclaw, as it would fit Oliver well. And it's the only house I haven't had yet. XD![]()
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
22 Sep 2024, 15:31
Let's Chat!
Yep!!!Emily Shephard wrote: 22 Sep 2024, 15:30Ahhh I gotcha! Here's hoping for Ravenclaw!Quinn Root wrote: 22 Sep 2024, 15:29pretty much!! XD Slytherin (quinn) Hufflepuff (Andre) And Gryffindor (Alexander) So really hoping for Ravenclaw. But will be happy with anything other then Gryffindor, for the way I want his story to go.Emily Shephard wrote: 22 Sep 2024, 15:23Whoaaa sounds like you've been everywhere in Hogwarts!Quinn Root wrote: 22 Sep 2024, 15:21Im good!! Dad just got me a monster so drinking that :]Emily Shephard wrote: 22 Sep 2024, 15:16 Quinn! How's you?
Getting ready to deactivate aren't you... *sigh*
Yeahhh, put in the request when I woke up this morning, waiting for it to be approved. Very ready to see what house I get!!! Hoping for Ravenclaw, as it would fit Oliver well. And it's the only house I haven't had yet. XD![]()
![]()
How are you??
| sta • 5 | eva • 4 | str • 6 Stats wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 7 | Metamorph | Wandmaker | ability Abilities ability | ability | ability |
22 Sep 2024, 15:33
Let's Chat!
I'm not too bad! I need to pop by the shop to get more rescue remedy pastels. Was meant to get more yesterday but clean forgot so I'm gonna get ready soon and get someQuinn Root wrote: 22 Sep 2024, 15:31Yep!!!Emily Shephard wrote: 22 Sep 2024, 15:30Ahhh I gotcha! Here's hoping for Ravenclaw!Quinn Root wrote: 22 Sep 2024, 15:29pretty much!! XD Slytherin (quinn) Hufflepuff (Andre) And Gryffindor (Alexander) So really hoping for Ravenclaw. But will be happy with anything other then Gryffindor, for the way I want his story to go.Emily Shephard wrote: 22 Sep 2024, 15:23Whoaaa sounds like you've been everywhere in Hogwarts!Quinn Root wrote: 22 Sep 2024, 15:21
Im good!! Dad just got me a monster so drinking that :]
Yeahhh, put in the request when I woke up this morning, waiting for it to be approved. Very ready to see what house I get!!! Hoping for Ravenclaw, as it would fit Oliver well. And it's the only house I haven't had yet. XD![]()
![]()
How are you??
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
22 Sep 2024, 15:40
Let's Chat!
Ohh!! hope you can get some!! And that its a fun trip!!Emily Shephard wrote: 22 Sep 2024, 15:33I'm not too bad! I need to pop by the shop to get more rescue remedy pastels. Was meant to get more yesterday but clean forgot so I'm gonna get ready soon and get someQuinn Root wrote: 22 Sep 2024, 15:31Yep!!!Emily Shephard wrote: 22 Sep 2024, 15:30Ahhh I gotcha! Here's hoping for Ravenclaw!Quinn Root wrote: 22 Sep 2024, 15:29pretty much!! XD Slytherin (quinn) Hufflepuff (Andre) And Gryffindor (Alexander) So really hoping for Ravenclaw. But will be happy with anything other then Gryffindor, for the way I want his story to go.![]()
How are you??![]()
| sta • 5 | eva • 4 | str • 6 Stats wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 7 | Metamorph | Wandmaker | ability Abilities ability | ability | ability |
22 Sep 2024, 15:43
Let's Chat!
Keeps me busy that's for sure!Quinn Root wrote: 22 Sep 2024, 15:40Ohh!! hope you can get some!! And that its a fun trip!!Emily Shephard wrote: 22 Sep 2024, 15:33I'm not too bad! I need to pop by the shop to get more rescue remedy pastels. Was meant to get more yesterday but clean forgot so I'm gonna get ready soon and get someQuinn Root wrote: 22 Sep 2024, 15:31Yep!!!Emily Shephard wrote: 22 Sep 2024, 15:30Ahhh I gotcha! Here's hoping for Ravenclaw!Quinn Root wrote: 22 Sep 2024, 15:29
pretty much!! XD Slytherin (quinn) Hufflepuff (Andre) And Gryffindor (Alexander) So really hoping for Ravenclaw. But will be happy with anything other then Gryffindor, for the way I want his story to go.![]()
How are you??![]()
![]()
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
22 Sep 2024, 15:45
Let's Chat!
aww yeah :[ Well at least you get something!! I like to use gumEmily Shephard wrote: 22 Sep 2024, 15:43Keeps me busy that's for sure!Quinn Root wrote: 22 Sep 2024, 15:40Ohh!! hope you can get some!! And that its a fun trip!!Emily Shephard wrote: 22 Sep 2024, 15:33I'm not too bad! I need to pop by the shop to get more rescue remedy pastels. Was meant to get more yesterday but clean forgot so I'm gonna get ready soon and get some![]()
![]()
Also means I have something to chew on the next time I have a bit of an anxiety fit
![]()
| sta • 5 | eva • 4 | str • 6 Stats wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 7 | Metamorph | Wandmaker | ability Abilities ability | ability | ability |
22 Sep 2024, 15:50
Let's Chat!
22 Sep 2024, 15:52
Let's Chat!
Same I use chewing gum! Spearmint gum helps with knots in my stomach if I ever get themQuinn Root wrote: 22 Sep 2024, 15:45aww yeah :[ Well at least you get something!! I like to use gumEmily Shephard wrote: 22 Sep 2024, 15:43Keeps me busy that's for sure!Quinn Root wrote: 22 Sep 2024, 15:40Ohh!! hope you can get some!! And that its a fun trip!!Emily Shephard wrote: 22 Sep 2024, 15:33I'm not too bad! I need to pop by the shop to get more rescue remedy pastels. Was meant to get more yesterday but clean forgot so I'm gonna get ready soon and get some![]()
![]()
Also means I have something to chew on the next time I have a bit of an anxiety fit
![]()
Cinnamon and Spirment are the best flavors XD
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone