Back 7994 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

hii guys!

brookline quinn | peter smith
is it female rage or am i just my father’s daughter?
OOC Let's Chat!
HIII :D

"if rescuing you is a sin...then i'd gladly become a sinner."

-Raiden Mei

iNPC: Kiyoko Nakamura
OOC Let's Chat!
yesss!!! :lol:

sta • 5 | eva • 4 | str • 6
Stats
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 7
⠀⠀⠀•• Quinn ••
“I regret nothing, ever.” – Jack Sparrow
⠀⠀⠀•• Nick ••
Metamorph | Wandmaker | ability
Abilities
ability | ability | ability
OOC Let's Chat!
QUINN! :wow:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
Morning all

Fearless | Calming Presence | E.L. | Prodigal Transfiguration
ST: 9 | EV: 9 | STR: 3 | WI: 8 | ARC: 9 | ACC: 11
Caretaker: A. P. Finch | iNPC: Yasha V.
OOC Let's Chat!
Emily Shephard wrote: 22 Sep 2024, 15:08 QUINN! :wow:
Emily!! :wow: Hii!!!!

sta • 5 | eva • 4 | str • 6
Stats
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 7
⠀⠀⠀•• Quinn ••
“I regret nothing, ever.” – Jack Sparrow
⠀⠀⠀•• Nick ••
Metamorph | Wandmaker | ability
Abilities
ability | ability | ability
OOC Let's Chat!
Quinn! How's you? <3

Getting ready to deactivate aren't you... *sigh*

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
Ryann Tsistinas wrote: 21 Sep 2024, 21:51
Minnie Duke wrote: 21 Sep 2024, 20:50
Ryann Tsistinas wrote: 21 Sep 2024, 20:45
Minnie Duke wrote: 21 Sep 2024, 20:40:D
you would be great at that!
Ouch. Are you saying I'm mean?
nooo not at all!!! im just saying that you seem like your great at acting sorry!
I know, I was only joking! Thank you!

I don't break the rules, I expand them for my need.

Minnie Duke Lucy Hills
OOC Let's Chat!
goooood morning everyone!

we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
OOC Let's Chat!
Emily Shephard wrote: 22 Sep 2024, 15:16 Quinn! How's you? <3

Getting ready to deactivate aren't you... *sigh*
Im good!! Dad just got me a monster so drinking that :]

Yeahhh, put in the request when I woke up this morning, waiting for it to be approved. Very ready to see what house I get!!! Hoping for Ravenclaw, as it would fit Oliver well. And it's the only house I haven't had yet. XD

sta • 5 | eva • 4 | str • 6
Stats
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 7
⠀⠀⠀•• Quinn ••
“I regret nothing, ever.” – Jack Sparrow
⠀⠀⠀•• Nick ••
Metamorph | Wandmaker | ability
Abilities
ability | ability | ability
Back 7994 / 18141