11 Dec 2024, 00:52
Let's Chat!
Nothing much too! Gotta finish some irl homework
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
11 Dec 2024, 00:52
Let's Chat!
Same! I have so much due in a couple days.
I guess it's what I get with finals next week.
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
11 Dec 2024, 00:54
Let's Chat!
I'm quite sure your next reply will say everything about what's going to happenColin McCoire wrote: 11 Dec 2024, 00:46Emily Shephard wrote: 10 Dec 2024, 21:22I have a very strong feeling I know where you're going with this, McCoire...Colin McCoire wrote: 10 Dec 2024, 21:21 Speaking of guiding, we'll have to guide Emmi into the lake!I have no idea at all what either of you two are on about!![]()
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
11 Dec 2024, 00:55
Let's Chat!
Agreed! I gotta go really soon so cya!
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
11 Dec 2024, 00:55
Let's Chat!
helloooooo everyone!!!
don't look at me; you can't understand, right? i'm just like a monstrous flower that bloomed too soon
scout fu-hai & zyair ona'je
11 Dec 2024, 00:55
Let's Chat!
SCOUTIE!
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
11 Dec 2024, 00:55
Let's Chat!
Me too! Cya all tomorrow guys!
Also, thanks Tracey!
Also, thanks Tracey!
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
11 Dec 2024, 00:56
Let's Chat!
SCOUT!
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.