4 Nov 2024, 12:45
Let's Chat!
OMW FREonaria Kabukimono wrote: 4 Nov 2024, 12:42I’m- I’m scared-Joseph Sims wrote: 4 Nov 2024, 11:49 Don't blame us Gen Z dudes![]()
We're not like those brainrot Gen Alpha kiddos, we're too sigma for that! Wait- what did I just say?![]()
![]()
When sigma finds itself in Hogwarts, you know everything has gone funky
![]()
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
4 Nov 2024, 12:46
Let's Chat!
My brain was not braining when I read that-Alliasta Holista wrote: 4 Nov 2024, 12:44Don't worry, you're safe with me! 'Cause only a sigma can go against a sigma and I'm a good sigmaEonaria Kabukimono wrote: 4 Nov 2024, 12:42I’m- I’m scared-Joseph Sims wrote: 4 Nov 2024, 11:49 Don't blame us Gen Z dudes![]()
We're not like those brainrot Gen Alpha kiddos, we're too sigma for that! Wait- what did I just say?![]()
![]()
When sigma finds itself in Hogwarts, you know everything has gone funky
![]()
I mean, ok!!
| Every flower is a soul blossoming in nature. 𝄞 Shop ˙⋆✮⋆˚࿔ | iNPC: Akari Kabukimono |
4 Nov 2024, 12:47
Let's Chat!
Hehe, it's better for you not to strain your brain for such things, dear!
| Alliasta- Gryffindor | Pet Club | |
Sta: 7 | Eva: 8 | Str: 8 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 6 | Acc: 9 | Sta: 5 | Eva: 5 | Str: 7 | Wis: 5 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 7 |
4 Nov 2024, 12:50
Let's Chat!
(´・∀・`)
| Every flower is a soul blossoming in nature. 𝄞 Shop ˙⋆✮⋆˚࿔ | iNPC: Akari Kabukimono |
4 Nov 2024, 12:50
Let's Chat!
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
4 Nov 2024, 12:56
Let's Chat!
Nah, I'm gen z too. All the generations have problems tho(or at least most of 'em)Alliasta Holista wrote: 4 Nov 2024, 11:40Uhm is being in Generation Z a problem? Because I am a generation z! But I'm definitely not one of those toxic ones!Avis Marlong wrote: 3 Nov 2024, 22:58 I am now suspicious that Oliver is gen z...what on earth does sigma even mean?
Alliasta, what's your signature word?
Oh and my signature word... I have one in my native language but it's not suitable for English... heh
Avis Marlong | ”She won't cry or beg for help...she'll isolate from the world and fight her own demons so that nobody can throw it in her face later.” |
"The odds of hitting your target increase dramatically when you aim at it." Benji Marecos |
4 Nov 2024, 13:00
Let's Chat!
Yoo hi Emiline!
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
4 Nov 2024, 13:01
Let's Chat!
Hey Studying is so fun, ive done 4 hours so far and i feel so productive
4 Nov 2024, 13:04
Let's Chat!
what have you been studying for?
Amor Vincit Omnia | Love Conquers All