4 Nov 2024, 12:30
Let's Chat!
Oh yes they definitely are. But ours usually start to get too spoiled.
| Alliasta- Gryffindor | Pet Club | |
Sta: 7 | Eva: 8 | Str: 8 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 6 | Acc: 9 | Sta: 5 | Eva: 5 | Str: 7 | Wis: 5 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 7 |
4 Nov 2024, 12:31
Let's Chat!
I suppose that's true 
I'm actually so bored rn
I'm actually so bored rn
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
4 Nov 2024, 12:32
Let's Chat!
Yeah mee tooo!! I need a new rp!
| Alliasta- Gryffindor | Pet Club | |
Sta: 7 | Eva: 8 | Str: 8 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 6 | Acc: 9 | Sta: 5 | Eva: 5 | Str: 7 | Wis: 5 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 7 |
4 Nov 2024, 12:35
Let's Chat!
Sameeeee!
I'm reading/playing kai chronicles now XD
I'm reading/playing kai chronicles now XD
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
4 Nov 2024, 12:37
Let's Chat!
I currently have almost 10+ ongoing rps for Alliasta so I'll try to do something for my Inpc Boris right now. I also just found out that I can't save... I spend too much or something! I have very little money!!!
| Alliasta- Gryffindor | Pet Club | |
Sta: 7 | Eva: 8 | Str: 8 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 6 | Acc: 9 | Sta: 5 | Eva: 5 | Str: 7 | Wis: 5 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 7 |
4 Nov 2024, 12:39
Let's Chat!
Sounds C
L! haha same here I keep spending it on chocolate XD
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
4 Nov 2024, 12:40
Let's Chat!
Yeep! Like me, Alliasta is terrible at accumulating galleons...
| Alliasta- Gryffindor | Pet Club | |
Sta: 7 | Eva: 8 | Str: 8 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 6 | Acc: 9 | Sta: 5 | Eva: 5 | Str: 7 | Wis: 5 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 7 |
4 Nov 2024, 12:42
Let's Chat!
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
4 Nov 2024, 12:42
Let's Chat!
I’m- I’m scared-Joseph Sims wrote: 4 Nov 2024, 11:49 Don't blame us Gen Z dudes![]()
We're not like those brainrot Gen Alpha kiddos, we're too sigma for that! Wait- what did I just say?![]()
![]()
When sigma finds itself in Hogwarts, you know everything has gone funky
| Every flower is a soul blossoming in nature. 𝄞 Shop ˙⋆✮⋆˚࿔ | iNPC: Akari Kabukimono |
4 Nov 2024, 12:44
Let's Chat!
Don't worry, you're safe with me! 'Cause only a sigma can go against a sigma and I'm a good sigmaEonaria Kabukimono wrote: 4 Nov 2024, 12:42I’m- I’m scared-Joseph Sims wrote: 4 Nov 2024, 11:49 Don't blame us Gen Z dudes![]()
We're not like those brainrot Gen Alpha kiddos, we're too sigma for that! Wait- what did I just say?![]()
![]()
When sigma finds itself in Hogwarts, you know everything has gone funky
![]()
| Alliasta- Gryffindor | Pet Club | |
Sta: 7 | Eva: 8 | Str: 8 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 6 | Acc: 9 | Sta: 5 | Eva: 5 | Str: 7 | Wis: 5 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 7 |