25 Mar 2024, 21:13
Let's Chat!
well good to know that you wern't disappointed
| sta • 5 | eva • 4 | str • 6 Stats wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 7 | Metamorph | Wandmaker | ability Abilities ability | ability | ability |
25 Mar 2024, 21:38
Let's Chat!
25 Mar 2024, 21:40
Let's Chat!
Hiii
I love you for all that you are, all that you have been, and all that you will be
ipnc- ruby angelique
25 Mar 2024, 21:45
Let's Chat!
25 Mar 2024, 22:01
Let's Chat!
25 Mar 2024, 22:05
Let's Chat!
Its delicious! You won't regret itQuinn Root wrote: 25 Mar 2024, 17:00:0 I have not tried it with there fries, I'll have to do that sometime!!Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 25 Mar 2024, 14:46Yes!!! It's delicious!! And the mustard on their French fries are so good too!Quinn Root wrote: 25 Mar 2024, 14:40yes!!!Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 25 Mar 2024, 14:38Same!! McDonald's is my favorite for nuggets! And their honey mustard is to die forQuinn Root wrote: 25 Mar 2024, 14:36 ugh- Chick-Fil-AI really dont like there food. lol
I think McDonalds has the best nuggets imo. But I do mostly go for spicy chicken sandwiches hahaI love honey mustard with my nuggets!! XD
"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow
Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
25 Mar 2024, 22:13
Let's Chat!
25 Mar 2024, 22:27
Let's Chat!
I will soon as I have it next!Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 25 Mar 2024, 22:05Its delicious! You won't regret itQuinn Root wrote: 25 Mar 2024, 17:00:0 I have not tried it with there fries, I'll have to do that sometime!!Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 25 Mar 2024, 14:46Yes!!! It's delicious!! And the mustard on their French fries are so good too!Quinn Root wrote: 25 Mar 2024, 14:40yes!!!Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 25 Mar 2024, 14:38
Same!! McDonald's is my favorite for nuggets! And their honey mustard is to die forI love honey mustard with my nuggets!! XD
![]()
| sta • 5 | eva • 4 | str • 6 Stats wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 7 | Metamorph | Wandmaker | ability Abilities ability | ability | ability |
25 Mar 2024, 22:31
Let's Chat!
Awesome!!
"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow
Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews