25 Mar 2024, 14:16
Let's Chat!
Hello!!
Dont know if i've seen you in chat before lol. Welcome to the site!
Dont know if i've seen you in chat before lol. Welcome to the site!
| sta • 5 | eva • 4 | str • 6 Stats wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 7 | Metamorph | Wandmaker | ability Abilities ability | ability | ability |
25 Mar 2024, 14:20
Let's Chat!
lol, I just had to charge it - it shut down on me.
Hi Mara! I totally agree.
Hi Mara! I totally agree.
25 Mar 2024, 14:21
Let's Chat!
McDonald's is delicious! ❤
"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow
Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
25 Mar 2024, 14:23
Let's Chat!
ofc fang
Haley Rose wrote: 22 Mar 2024, 23:19Thanks!!<3Bailey Glade wrote: 22 Mar 2024, 15:47 happy grifff dayyyy![]()
![]()
![]()
Reducio
@Lily Isobel McCoire@kim sato@noah jupe@Piérre Marchonné@Alexander Mason@Xailah Alptraum@Aries Scythe@Ashleigh Hazelwood@Calypso Starling@Elsian Cox@Fang Hui-Ying@Haley Rose@Hannah Blossom@Jay Victoria@Keith Moore@Pax Zhang@Rhys Read@Rose Moon@Taizu Miyashiro
omg happy late birthdayyyHannah Blossom wrote: 24 Mar 2024, 00:57Tysmm!Bailey Glade wrote: 22 Mar 2024, 15:47 happy grifff dayyyy![]()
![]()
![]()
Reducio
@Lily Isobel McCoire@kim sato@noah jupe@Piérre Marchonné@Alexander Mason@Xailah Alptraum@Aries Scythe@Ashleigh Hazelwood@Calypso Starling@Elsian Cox@Fang Hui-Ying@Haley Rose@Hannah Blossom@Jay Victoria@Keith Moore@Pax Zhang@Rhys Read@Rose Moon@Taizu Miyashiro
it’s also my ooc birthday
![]()
ofcRhys Read wrote: 24 Mar 2024, 01:32aww ty bai!Bailey Glade wrote: 22 Mar 2024, 15:47 happy grifff dayyyy![]()
![]()
![]()
Reducio
@Lily Isobel McCoire@kim sato@noah jupe@Piérre Marchonné@Alexander Mason@Xailah Alptraum@Aries Scythe@Ashleigh Hazelwood@Calypso Starling@Elsian Cox@Fang Hui-Ying@Haley Rose@Hannah Blossom@Jay Victoria@Keith Moore@Pax Zhang@Rhys Read@Rose Moon@Taizu Miyashiro
we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
25 Mar 2024, 14:26
Let's Chat!
Hi Mara, I also like chicken nuggets lol
STA 7 ❀ EVA 8 ❀ STR 7 |
||
WIS 6 ❀ ARC 5 ❀ ACC 7 |
25 Mar 2024, 14:29
Let's Chat!
Who do you like the best Danielle? I know a lot of people who like Chick-Fil-A
"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow
Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
25 Mar 2024, 14:32
Let's Chat!
Same haha. I haven't even eaten breakfast yet
"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow
Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
25 Mar 2024, 14:36
Let's Chat!
ugh- Chick-Fil-A
I really dont like there food. lol
I think McDonalds has the best nuggets imo. But I do mostly go for spicy chicken sandwiches haha
I think McDonalds has the best nuggets imo. But I do mostly go for spicy chicken sandwiches haha
| sta • 5 | eva • 4 | str • 6 Stats wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 7 | Metamorph | Wandmaker | ability Abilities ability | ability | ability |