22 Mar 2024, 17:32
Let's Chat!
0mg has the ball date etc been posted?Rowan Bellegno wrote: 22 Mar 2024, 17:26 Hi Kait ! Did someone here already have a blossom ball date ?
hello!!Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 22 Mar 2024, 17:22 Ooo, nice! Good luck, Alice! I sadly don’t have the time to join one where I am. I hope you have fun with it!
Hi Tara!
Hi Colin!
Hi Bailey!
we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
22 Mar 2024, 17:32
Let's Chat!
Hehe I love Emma Myers/Enid Sinclair
Ernest and Estelle's You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough |
22 Mar 2024, 17:33
Let's Chat!
No, not already ! I mean, a "date", someone with who you go...Bailey Glade wrote: 22 Mar 2024, 17:320mg has the ball date etc been posted?Rowan Bellegno wrote: 22 Mar 2024, 17:26 Hi Kait ! Did someone here already have a blossom ball date ?
hello!!Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 22 Mar 2024, 17:22 Ooo, nice! Good luck, Alice! I sadly don’t have the time to join one where I am. I hope you have fun with it!
Hi Tara!
Hi Colin!
Hi Bailey!
22 Mar 2024, 17:34
Let's Chat!
probs @kim sato lmao i feel like that's a givenRowan Bellegno wrote: 22 Mar 2024, 17:33No, not already ! I mean, a "date", someone with who you go...Bailey Glade wrote: 22 Mar 2024, 17:320mg has the ball date etc been posted?Rowan Bellegno wrote: 22 Mar 2024, 17:26 Hi Kait ! Did someone here already have a blossom ball date ?
hello!!Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 22 Mar 2024, 17:22 Ooo, nice! Good luck, Alice! I sadly don’t have the time to join one where I am. I hope you have fun with it!
Hi Tara!
Hi Colin!
Hi Bailey!
im gonna wait till more info is posted to look into dresses etc tho
we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
22 Mar 2024, 17:34
Let's Chat!
22 Mar 2024, 17:35
Let's Chat!
Keith and a ravenclaw are probably going together
Sam and Colby vs. The world |
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself" |
It must be nice, to have washington on your side |
He/him |
22 Mar 2024, 17:36
Let's Chat!
Is the spring ball already posted about? I haven't noticed. *will go check messages*
22 Mar 2024, 17:42
Let's Chat!
22 Mar 2024, 17:43
Let's Chat!
Oh yes, I like her too, she's nice and pretty but I haven't really seen the whole of Wednesday
color RP