Back 5437 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Amanda Johnson wrote: 22 Mar 2024, 15:28 good how are you
Same here! Waiting my my deactivation/reactivation to be approved lol
OOC Let's Chat!
Alexander Mason wrote: 22 Mar 2024, 15:29
Amanda Johnson wrote: 22 Mar 2024, 15:28 good how are you
Same here! Waiting my my deactivation/reactivation to be approved lol
don't know what that is
OOC Let's Chat!
Amanda Johnson wrote: 22 Mar 2024, 15:31
Alexander Mason wrote: 22 Mar 2024, 15:29
Amanda Johnson wrote: 22 Mar 2024, 15:28 good how are you
Same here! Waiting my my deactivation/reactivation to be approved lol
don't know what that is
Im deactivating Alex, to go back to my previous character Quinn Root.
OOC Let's Chat!
cool
OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 22 Mar 2024, 15:24
Keith Moore wrote: 22 Mar 2024, 14:58 mamaaaaaa my tummy hurtsssss
Oh honey I'm sorry. Don't eat anything
Minnie Duke wrote: 22 Mar 2024, 15:05
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 22 Mar 2024, 14:55 We are all excited to see the new character!!! But....im sure you guys will miss Lily just as much as I will
Wait what? What did I miss?


I am deactivating
Why?

I don't break the rules, I expand them for my need.

Minnie Duke Lucy Hills
OOC Let's Chat!
Minnie Duke wrote: 22 Mar 2024, 15:42
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 22 Mar 2024, 15:24
Keith Moore wrote: 22 Mar 2024, 14:58 mamaaaaaa my tummy hurtsssss
Oh honey I'm sorry. Don't eat anything
Minnie Duke wrote: 22 Mar 2024, 15:05
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 22 Mar 2024, 14:55 We are all excited to see the new character!!! But....im sure you guys will miss Lily just as much as I will
Wait what? What did I miss?


I am deactivating
Why?
Im unhappy with her

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
OOC Let's Chat!
Oh. Are you getting a new character?

I don't break the rules, I expand them for my need.

Minnie Duke Lucy Hills
OOC Let's Chat!
happy grifff dayyyy <3 <3 <3
Reducio

@Lily Isobel McCoire@kim sato@noah jupe@Piérre Marchonné@Alexander Mason@Xailah Alptraum@Aries Scythe@Ashleigh Hazelwood@Calypso Starling@Elsian Cox@Fang Hui-Ying@Haley Rose@Hannah Blossom@Jay Victoria@Keith Moore@Pax Zhang@Rhys Read@Rose Moon@Taizu Miyashiro

we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
OOC Let's Chat!
Yeah Emily Ramirez

Thanks Bailey!

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 22 Mar 2024, 15:48 Yeah Emily Ramirez

Thanks Bailey!
<3 <3 <3

we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
Back 5437 / 18141