Back 5435 / 18141
OOC Let's Chat!
Keith Moore wrote: 22 Mar 2024, 13:36
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 22 Mar 2024, 13:33
Keith Moore wrote: 22 Mar 2024, 12:40 :0 yayayayyaya
hi Kiki!!! I'm going to be Emily Ramirez so we'll be related!!
*dances* yayayyyay
I'm so excited!!

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 22 Mar 2024, 14:13
Keith Moore wrote: 22 Mar 2024, 13:36
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 22 Mar 2024, 13:33
Keith Moore wrote: 22 Mar 2024, 12:40 :0 yayayayyaya
hi Kiki!!! I'm going to be Emily Ramirez so we'll be related!!
*dances* yayayyyay
I'm so excited!!
sameeee


Sam and Colby vs. The world
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself"
It must be nice, to have washington on your side
He/him
OOC Let's Chat!
me to !

If I had to tell you my deepest secret, I guess I'd say I never loved me right
OOC Let's Chat!
We are all excited to see the new character!!! But....im sure you guys will miss Lily just as much as I will

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
OOC Let's Chat!
mamaaaaaa my tummy hurtsssss


Sam and Colby vs. The world
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself"
It must be nice, to have washington on your side
He/him
OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 22 Mar 2024, 14:55 We are all excited to see the new character!!! But....im sure you guys will miss Lily just as much as I will
Wait what? What did I miss?

I don't break the rules, I expand them for my need.

Minnie Duke Lucy Hills
OOC Let's Chat!
I’ll miss you as Lily, too!
OOC Let's Chat!
Me to :cry2:

If I had to tell you my deepest secret, I guess I'd say I never loved me right
OOC Let's Chat!
Seriously, what did I miss?

I don't break the rules, I expand them for my need.

Minnie Duke Lucy Hills
Back 5435 / 18141