Back 5436 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Minnie Duke wrote: 22 Mar 2024, 15:10 Seriously, what did I miss?
Lily is planning to deactivate her account.
OOC Let's Chat!
*dances*


Sam and Colby vs. The world
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself"
It must be nice, to have washington on your side
He/him
OOC Let's Chat!
can I have a hug Keith?
OOC Let's Chat!
Keith Moore wrote: 22 Mar 2024, 14:58 mamaaaaaa my tummy hurtsssss
Oh honey I'm sorry. Don't eat anything
Minnie Duke wrote: 22 Mar 2024, 15:05
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 22 Mar 2024, 14:55 We are all excited to see the new character!!! But....im sure you guys will miss Lily just as much as I will
Wait what? What did I miss?


I am deactivating

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
OOC Let's Chat!
Hey all :] Got a bit of time lol
OOC Let's Chat!
*pokes Alexander*
OOC Let's Chat!
*gets poked*

:0

Hello!
OOC Let's Chat!
hi
OOC Let's Chat!
How are you?
OOC Let's Chat!
good how are you
Back 5436 / 18141