22 Mar 2024, 15:29
Let's Chat!
Same here! Waiting my my deactivation/reactivation to be approved lol
22 Mar 2024, 15:31
Let's Chat!
don't know what that isAlexander Mason wrote: 22 Mar 2024, 15:29Same here! Waiting my my deactivation/reactivation to be approved lol
22 Mar 2024, 15:33
Let's Chat!
Im deactivating Alex, to go back to my previous character Quinn Root.Amanda Johnson wrote: 22 Mar 2024, 15:31don't know what that isAlexander Mason wrote: 22 Mar 2024, 15:29Same here! Waiting my my deactivation/reactivation to be approved lol
22 Mar 2024, 15:42
Let's Chat!
Why?Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 22 Mar 2024, 15:24Oh honey I'm sorry. Don't eat anything
Minnie Duke wrote: 22 Mar 2024, 15:05Wait what? What did I miss?Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 22 Mar 2024, 14:55 We are all excited to see the new character!!! But....im sure you guys will miss Lily just as much as I will
I am deactivating
22 Mar 2024, 15:44
Let's Chat!
Im unhappy with herMinnie Duke wrote: 22 Mar 2024, 15:42Why?Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 22 Mar 2024, 15:24Oh honey I'm sorry. Don't eat anything
Minnie Duke wrote: 22 Mar 2024, 15:05Wait what? What did I miss?Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 22 Mar 2024, 14:55 We are all excited to see the new character!!! But....im sure you guys will miss Lily just as much as I will
I am deactivating
"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow
Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
22 Mar 2024, 15:47
Let's Chat!
happy grifff dayyyy
Reducio
@Lily Isobel McCoire@kim sato@noah jupe@Piérre Marchonné@Alexander Mason@Xailah Alptraum@Aries Scythe@Ashleigh Hazelwood@Calypso Starling@Elsian Cox@Fang Hui-Ying@Haley Rose@Hannah Blossom@Jay Victoria@Keith Moore@Pax Zhang@Rhys Read@Rose Moon@Taizu Miyashiro
@Lily Isobel McCoire@kim sato@noah jupe@Piérre Marchonné@Alexander Mason@Xailah Alptraum@Aries Scythe@Ashleigh Hazelwood@Calypso Starling@Elsian Cox@Fang Hui-Ying@Haley Rose@Hannah Blossom@Jay Victoria@Keith Moore@Pax Zhang@Rhys Read@Rose Moon@Taizu Miyashiro
we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
22 Mar 2024, 15:48
Let's Chat!
Yeah Emily Ramirez
Thanks Bailey!
Thanks Bailey!
"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow
Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
22 Mar 2024, 15:48
Let's Chat!
we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade