Back 5136 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Try to have golds !

If I had to tell you my deepest secret, I guess I'd say I never loved me right
OOC Let's Chat!
Ooh, very nice, Kiera!
OOC Let's Chat!
Ah yup! I always try lol, I have like 4 or smtn, mostly bronzes
OOC Let's Chat!
Phew. Just completed 3 more mARTch prompts. IDK if I currently have the creativity to write something for inclusivity atm.
OOC Let's Chat!
oop... i should probably work on that-

Paige Mallary ✮‧₊˚ ❝in the end, it doesn't even matter❞ ˚₊‧✮ Myles Garrett
OOC Let's Chat!
hiiiiii

Topaz ~It took you two weeks To go off and date her ~Guess you didn't cheat But you're still a traitor!~ Shop!
OOC Let's Chat!
Oop, nice Kaitlyn

Heyo Topaz!!
OOC Let's Chat!
Hi Topaz!

I wrote a poem for Technology.
OOC Let's Chat!
Phew just finished Lily's solo for her parents dying.

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
Back 5136 / 18141