7 Mar 2024, 20:42
Let's Chat!
si
i'm alive, how are you?
Sam and Colby vs. The world |
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself" |
It must be nice, to have washington on your side |
He/him |
7 Mar 2024, 20:45
Let's Chat!
I'm barely keeping up with mine. lol. And I now have 1 from pfr to reply to.Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 7 Mar 2024, 20:38I can do them lololElisa Shakestra wrote: 7 Mar 2024, 20:36Wanna do my posts too? I'm too lazy to even get up /jkKaitlyn Connor wrote: 7 Mar 2024, 20:31 Hiya! Phew. I’m almost caught up on posts. I just need to throw Kaitlyn into 2 parties.
7 Mar 2024, 20:54
Let's Chat!
I'm good!! Bored outta my mind
"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow
Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
7 Mar 2024, 21:07
Let's Chat!
7 Mar 2024, 21:12
Let's Chat!
Once stomach is good again I will be working on posts!
| kim sato tone bakugo | sta • 10 | eva • 18 | str • 2 | wis • 10 | arc • 7 | acc • 20 sta • 10 | eva • 16 | str • 15 | wis • 7 | arc • 4 | acc • 18 |
PC ENCY iNPC ENCY |
7 Mar 2024, 21:17
Let's Chat!
Oh no!! Hope you feel better soon!
"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow
Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews