7 Mar 2024, 19:03
Let's Chat!
Morning!
| kim sato tone bakugo | sta • 10 | eva • 18 | str • 2 | wis • 10 | arc • 7 | acc • 20 sta • 10 | eva • 16 | str • 15 | wis • 7 | arc • 4 | acc • 18 |
PC ENCY iNPC ENCY |
7 Mar 2024, 19:04
Let's Chat!
wayyyyy discord>>>Keith Moore wrote: 7 Mar 2024, 16:45hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii I'm on discord now teeheeLucian Mornstern wrote: 7 Mar 2024, 16:24QUICHEEEEEE
7 Mar 2024, 19:05
Let's Chat!
500 postsssss
I love you for all that you are, all that you have been, and all that you will be
ipnc- ruby angelique
7 Mar 2024, 19:25
Let's Chat!
Cool!
|
|
7 Mar 2024, 19:35
Let's Chat!
-pokes-
| kim sato tone bakugo | sta • 10 | eva • 18 | str • 2 | wis • 10 | arc • 7 | acc • 20 sta • 10 | eva • 16 | str • 15 | wis • 7 | arc • 4 | acc • 18 |
PC ENCY iNPC ENCY |
7 Mar 2024, 19:38
Let's Chat!
Hi Kim!!!
"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow
Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
7 Mar 2024, 20:31
Let's Chat!
Hiya! Phew. I’m almost caught up on posts. I just need to throw Kaitlyn into 2 parties.
7 Mar 2024, 20:36
Let's Chat!
Wanna do my posts too? I'm too lazy to even get up /jkKaitlyn Connor wrote: 7 Mar 2024, 20:31 Hiya! Phew. I’m almost caught up on posts. I just need to throw Kaitlyn into 2 parties.
Muah, The one and only Vasilius Nighthawk!
7 Mar 2024, 20:38
Let's Chat!
I can do them lololElisa Shakestra wrote: 7 Mar 2024, 20:36Wanna do my posts too? I'm too lazy to even get up /jkKaitlyn Connor wrote: 7 Mar 2024, 20:31 Hiya! Phew. I’m almost caught up on posts. I just need to throw Kaitlyn into 2 parties.
"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow
Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews