Back 5073 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Morning!

kim sato
tone bakugo
sta • 10 | eva • 18 | str • 2 | wis • 10 | arc • 7 | acc • 20
sta • 10 | eva • 16 | str • 15 | wis • 7 | arc • 4 | acc • 18
PC ENCY
iNPC ENCY
OOC Let's Chat!
Keith Moore wrote: 7 Mar 2024, 16:45
Lucian Mornstern wrote: 7 Mar 2024, 16:24
Keith Moore wrote: 7 Mar 2024, 14:42
Lucian Mornstern wrote: 7 Mar 2024, 14:33 Hello everyone.
LUCIFERRRRR
QUICHEEEEEE
hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii I'm on discord now teehee
wayyyyy discord>>>

(Lucian) If an egg is broken by an outside force, life ends. If broken by an inside force, life begins. (Alaric)
OOC Let's Chat!
Kiera Roseline wrote: 7 Mar 2024, 19:05 500 postsssss
Cool!

STA - 8 | EVA - 7 | STR - 3
WIS - 10 | AP - 6 | ACC - 7
STA - 6 | EVA - 5 | STR - 4
WIS - 8 | AP - 5 | ACC - 7
OOC Let's Chat!
-pokes-

kim sato
tone bakugo
sta • 10 | eva • 18 | str • 2 | wis • 10 | arc • 7 | acc • 20
sta • 10 | eva • 16 | str • 15 | wis • 7 | arc • 4 | acc • 18
PC ENCY
iNPC ENCY
OOC Let's Chat!
Hi Kim!!!

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
OOC Let's Chat!
Kim Sato wrote: 7 Mar 2024, 19:35-pokes-
-pokes back-
OOC Let's Chat!
Hiya! Phew. I’m almost caught up on posts. I just need to throw Kaitlyn into 2 parties.
OOC Let's Chat!
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 7 Mar 2024, 20:31 Hiya! Phew. I’m almost caught up on posts. I just need to throw Kaitlyn into 2 parties.
Wanna do my posts too? I'm too lazy to even get up /jk

Muah, The one and only Vasilius Nighthawk!
OOC Let's Chat!
Elisa Shakestra wrote: 7 Mar 2024, 20:36
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 7 Mar 2024, 20:31 Hiya! Phew. I’m almost caught up on posts. I just need to throw Kaitlyn into 2 parties.
Wanna do my posts too? I'm too lazy to even get up /jk
I can do them lolol

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
Back 5073 / 18141