Back 5074 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Lucian Mornstern wrote: 7 Mar 2024, 19:04 wayyyyy discord>>>
si
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 7 Mar 2024, 17:31 How are you??
i'm alive, how are you?


Sam and Colby vs. The world
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself"
It must be nice, to have washington on your side
He/him
OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 7 Mar 2024, 20:38
Elisa Shakestra wrote: 7 Mar 2024, 20:36
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 7 Mar 2024, 20:31 Hiya! Phew. I’m almost caught up on posts. I just need to throw Kaitlyn into 2 parties.
Wanna do my posts too? I'm too lazy to even get up /jk
I can do them lolol
I'm barely keeping up with mine. lol. And I now have 1 from pfr to reply to.
OOC Let's Chat!
Keith Moore wrote: 7 Mar 2024, 20:42
Lucian Mornstern wrote: 7 Mar 2024, 19:04 wayyyyy discord>>>
si
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 7 Mar 2024, 17:31 How are you??
i'm alive, how are you?
I'm good!! Bored outta my mind

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
OOC Let's Chat!
hello everyone

shop
to see forever is the shiniest fear
iNPC account- Eden Lorenz-Alves

ency
OOC Let's Chat!
Hello Sage!

I don't break the rules, I expand them for my need.

Minnie Duke Lucy Hills
OOC Let's Chat!
Once stomach is good again I will be working on posts!

kim sato
tone bakugo
sta • 10 | eva • 18 | str • 2 | wis • 10 | arc • 7 | acc • 20
sta • 10 | eva • 16 | str • 15 | wis • 7 | arc • 4 | acc • 18
PC ENCY
iNPC ENCY
OOC Let's Chat!
Nice! Hi Minnie! Hi Kim!
OOC Let's Chat!
Kim Sato wrote: 7 Mar 2024, 21:12 Once stomach is good again I will be working on posts!
Oh no!! Hope you feel better soon!

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
OOC Let's Chat!
morning!

Paige Mallary ✮‧₊˚ ❝in the end, it doesn't even matter❞ ˚₊‧✮ Myles Garrett
Back 5074 / 18141