3 Mar 2024, 23:17
Let's Chat!
Once I'm caught up on all homework, all posts and have free time to spare (which is never) that's when I'll try and tackle some MarCH (sp? I forgot already lmao) again when it comes around!
| kim sato tone bakugo | sta • 10 | eva • 18 | str • 2 | wis • 10 | arc • 7 | acc • 20 sta • 10 | eva • 16 | str • 15 | wis • 7 | arc • 4 | acc • 18 |
PC ENCY iNPC ENCY |
3 Mar 2024, 23:31
Let's Chat!
Have you been doing the daily prompt to earn 5 house points each week? Click the notification that allows you to vote for the site and vote for it.Amanda Johnson wrote: 3 Mar 2024, 23:29 how do you get house points if you've finished all the school work
3 Mar 2024, 23:31
Let's Chat!
Heyy
You can get points by errands as well
You can get points by errands as well
I love you for all that you are, all that you have been, and all that you will be
ipnc- ruby angelique
3 Mar 2024, 23:35
Let's Chat!
3 Mar 2024, 23:35
Let's Chat!
which reminds me.. i should probably continue on the mARTch prompts...
3 Mar 2024, 23:37
Let's Chat!
Oof yea. How do I do the forth one lol
I love you for all that you are, all that you have been, and all that you will be
ipnc- ruby angelique
