Back 4923 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Genevieve Delacourt wrote: 2 Mar 2024, 02:29
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 2 Mar 2024, 02:23
Genevieve Delacourt wrote: 2 Mar 2024, 02:19 @Kaitlyn Connor ooo nice!! Lmk when you do, I wanna see them!
Ok, I posted a bunch.

And omg, I should have checked her instagram near Valentine's Day. There were a few good pictures I could've used...
Where did you post them?!

Oops sorry for the double post!!!
That's alright, Genny. On your shop's page.
OOC Let's Chat!
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 2 Mar 2024, 02:32
Genevieve Delacourt wrote: 2 Mar 2024, 02:29
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 2 Mar 2024, 02:23
Genevieve Delacourt wrote: 2 Mar 2024, 02:19 @Kaitlyn Connor ooo nice!! Lmk when you do, I wanna see them!
Ok, I posted a bunch.

And omg, I should have checked her instagram near Valentine's Day. There were a few good pictures I could've used...
Where did you post them?!

Oops sorry for the double post!!!
That's alright, Genny. On your shop's page.
oops lol. Thanks!!

Viva ⭒✧ "Keep your face always toward the sunshine, and shadows will fall behind you." ✧⭒ Adrien
Shop | Sta 5 | Eva 6 | Str 4 | Wis 7 | Arc 7 | Acc 6 | Lovely Creature
OOC Let's Chat!
Genevieve Delacourt wrote: 2 Mar 2024, 02:34
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 2 Mar 2024, 02:32
Genevieve Delacourt wrote: 2 Mar 2024, 02:29
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 2 Mar 2024, 02:23
Genevieve Delacourt wrote: 2 Mar 2024, 02:19 @Kaitlyn Connor ooo nice!! Lmk when you do, I wanna see them!
Ok, I posted a bunch.

And omg, I should have checked her instagram near Valentine's Day. There were a few good pictures I could've used...
Where did you post them?!

Oops sorry for the double post!!!
That's alright, Genny. On your shop's page.
oops lol. Thanks!!
You're welcome! Feel free to take your time. :)
OOC Let's Chat!
Save meee they started a club about freaking protecting me 😭😭
OOC Let's Chat!
Genevieve Delacourt wrote: 2 Mar 2024, 02:03
Kiera Roseline wrote: 2 Mar 2024, 02:01
Genevieve Delacourt wrote: 2 Mar 2024, 01:59
Kiera Roseline wrote: 2 Mar 2024, 01:58 Hii Viva!!!
Hiiiii!!! <3 <3 I was soo busy today so didn't have time to get on the site.
Haha sameee
Hruuuuuu
I'm actually so good! Today was busy, but fun!
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 2 Mar 2024, 02:00
Genevieve Delacourt wrote: 2 Mar 2024, 01:57
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 2 Mar 2024, 01:54
Genevieve Delacourt wrote: 2 Mar 2024, 01:48 Hey everyone!! Nice pfp, Tracey! Green hair for March?
Hey Genny! <3
Hi, how are you?? <3
Alright, how about you?

oooo, I forgot to ask you for a banner....
I'm good! And it's ok, I'll wait for you! <3 Take your time
Ooh good hood I’m happy to hear!!!
OOC Let's Chat!
Hi guys ! I wanna do a open table, like we buy something and people pays to have it in a draught... I could be ok you think ?

If I had to tell you my deepest secret, I guess I'd say I never loved me right
OOC Let's Chat!
morning (afternoon rlly) i fell asleep at 7:30am and woke up at 11am, then went back to bed and woke up at 1pm lol

Paige Mallary ✮‧₊˚ ❝in the end, it doesn't even matter❞ ˚₊‧✮ Myles Garrett
OOC Let's Chat!
Save me paige!
OOC Let's Chat!
Rowan Bellegno wrote: 2 Mar 2024, 02:52 Hi guys ! I wanna do a open table, like we buy something and people pays to have it in a draught... I could be ok you think ?
It's ok ?

If I had to tell you my deepest secret, I guess I'd say I never loved me right
Back 4923 / 18141