28 Feb 2024, 22:30
Let's Chat!
Yeah
Omg suddenly my teeth just started hurting so much moreeee
Omg suddenly my teeth just started hurting so much moreeee
I love you for all that you are, all that you have been, and all that you will be
ipnc- ruby angelique
28 Feb 2024, 22:32
Let's Chat!
Kie !Kiera Roseline wrote: 28 Feb 2024, 22:30 Yeah
Omg suddenly my teeth just started hurting so much moreeee
28 Feb 2024, 22:33
Let's Chat!
Rowan!
I love you for all that you are, all that you have been, and all that you will be
ipnc- ruby angelique
28 Feb 2024, 22:34
Let's Chat!
28 Feb 2024, 22:36
Let's Chat!
I wanna pull them off my teeth so bad
I love you for all that you are, all that you have been, and all that you will be
ipnc- ruby angelique
28 Feb 2024, 22:38
Let's Chat!
I get that!
|
|
28 Feb 2024, 22:40
Let's Chat!
U have braces? Or had??
I love you for all that you are, all that you have been, and all that you will be
ipnc- ruby angelique
28 Feb 2024, 22:46
Let's Chat!
Oop
They hurttttt
They hurttttt
I love you for all that you are, all that you have been, and all that you will be
ipnc- ruby angelique