26 Feb 2024, 02:24
Let's Chat!
26 Feb 2024, 02:26
Let's Chat!
26 Feb 2024, 02:27
Let's Chat!
yeah ik lol, but it reminds me of smth some anime girl or something would say
26 Feb 2024, 02:28
Let's Chat!
Haha yea
I have too many ways to say “hi” loll
I have too many ways to say “hi” loll
Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
26 Feb 2024, 02:29
Let's Chat!
26 Feb 2024, 02:30
Let's Chat!
Hi, hey, Heyo, hiya, hihi, and any of those with like a million of whatever the last letter is
Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
26 Feb 2024, 02:31
Let's Chat!
oh i just say things like
hi, hii, hey, heyy, hello, helloo
and that's pretty much it-
26 Feb 2024, 02:32
Let's Chat!
Lol yea. Omg how did I forget “hello”
Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”