26 Feb 2024, 01:05
Let's Chat!
Uh, something I know too well about.
Anyways. Let's say my friends are having a sleepover. They invited me but you know who's going to be there? ugh But you don't wanna let your best friend down. What do you do?
26 Feb 2024, 01:09
Let's Chat!
I don't think I'll succeed, Miss Kaitlyn.
I can feel it that I won't.
"๐ผ๐จ ๐ฉ๐๐ ๐ข๐ค๐ค๐ฃ ๐จ๐๐๐ฃ๐๐จ ๐๐ง๐๐๐๐ฉ๐ก๐ฎ, ๐ฌ๐๐ฎ, ๐๐๐๐ง ๐ฉ๐๐ ๐ช๐ฃ๐ ๐ฃ๐ค๐ฌ๐ฃ๐จ?.."||-๐ธ๐๐๐๐๐ ๐๐ ๐ฎ๐๐๐๐๐๐๐ ๐ธ๐๐๐๐ฏโยฐ
26 Feb 2024, 01:10
Let's Chat!
26 Feb 2024, 01:11
Let's Chat!
I believe in you, Annette. You can do it!Annette Hazelriggs wrote: 26 Feb 2024, 01:09I don't think I'll succeed, Miss Kaitlyn.
I can feel it that I won't.
26 Feb 2024, 01:13
Let's Chat!
"๐ผ๐จ ๐ฉ๐๐ ๐ข๐ค๐ค๐ฃ ๐จ๐๐๐ฃ๐๐จ ๐๐ง๐๐๐๐ฉ๐ก๐ฎ, ๐ฌ๐๐ฎ, ๐๐๐๐ง ๐ฉ๐๐ ๐ช๐ฃ๐ ๐ฃ๐ค๐ฌ๐ฃ๐จ?.."||-๐ธ๐๐๐๐๐ ๐๐ ๐ฎ๐๐๐๐๐๐๐ ๐ธ๐๐๐๐ฏโยฐ
26 Feb 2024, 01:15
Let's Chat!
VOLDEMORT!?!?!!Brian Phillips wrote: 26 Feb 2024, 01:05Uh, something I know too well about.
Anyways. Let's say my friends are having a sleepover. They invited me but you know who's going to be there? ugh But you don't wanna let your best friend down. What do you do?
26 Feb 2024, 01:19
Let's Chat!
Lol. Ooc I can see why You Said that and that made me laugh which I needed.Paige Mallary wrote: 26 Feb 2024, 01:15VOLDEMORT!?!?!!Brian Phillips wrote: 26 Feb 2024, 01:05Uh, something I know too well about.
Anyways. Let's say my friends are having a sleepover. They invited me but you know who's going to be there? ugh But you don't wanna let your best friend down. What do you do?
26 Feb 2024, 01:22
Let's Chat!
The time is came..
Goodbye everyone.
Goodbye everyone.
"๐ผ๐จ ๐ฉ๐๐ ๐ข๐ค๐ค๐ฃ ๐จ๐๐๐ฃ๐๐จ ๐๐ง๐๐๐๐ฉ๐ก๐ฎ, ๐ฌ๐๐ฎ, ๐๐๐๐ง ๐ฉ๐๐ ๐ช๐ฃ๐ ๐ฃ๐ค๐ฌ๐ฃ๐จ?.."||-๐ธ๐๐๐๐๐ ๐๐ ๐ฎ๐๐๐๐๐๐๐ ๐ธ๐๐๐๐ฏโยฐ
26 Feb 2024, 01:38
Let's Chat!
Oh right right. Nah not usually for mePaige Mallary wrote: 26 Feb 2024, 00:55oh ok, well they're an alt / nu metal band so... unless you listen to that sort of music, then i doubt it-Delainie Silverwing wrote: 26 Feb 2024, 00:54Oop lol. I mostly listen to like, individual singers not bands tho, so Iโm not surprised I havenโt rly heard of them. Maybe if I heard some of their songs Iโd know
Moods and More!
โYou're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you thinkโ