26 Feb 2024, 00:48
Let's Chat!
omg what!? they're my fav bandDelainie Silverwing wrote: 26 Feb 2024, 00:46Oh cool. Never heard of it.![]()
26 Feb 2024, 00:51
Let's Chat!
Especially when we can't run away from it.
Even if we tried our best not to be a laughing stock, we're our own problem at the end of the day.
Last edited by Annette Hazelriggs on 26 Feb 2024, 00:53, edited 1 time in total.
"𝘼𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙢𝙤𝙤𝙣 𝙨𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙚𝙨 𝙗𝙧𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩𝙡𝙮, 𝙬𝙝𝙮, 𝙛𝙚𝙖𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙪𝙣𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬𝙣𝙨?.."||-𝕸𝖆𝖎𝖉𝖊𝖓 𝖔𝖋 𝕮𝖗𝖊𝖘𝖈𝖊𝖓𝖙 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓🕯☆°
26 Feb 2024, 00:52
Let's Chat!
yep, exactly how i feel... honestly thought about buying a one way ticket to a far away country...Annette Hazelriggs wrote: 26 Feb 2024, 00:51Especially when we can't run away from it.
Even if we tried our best not to be a laughing stock.
26 Feb 2024, 00:54
Let's Chat!
Oop lol. I mostly listen to like, individual singers not bands tho, so I’m not surprised I haven’t rly heard of them. Maybe if I heard some of their songs I’d knowPaige Mallary wrote: 26 Feb 2024, 00:48omg what!? they're my fav band![]()
Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
26 Feb 2024, 00:55
Let's Chat!
oh ok, well they're an alt / nu metal band so... unless you listen to that sort of music, then i doubt it-Delainie Silverwing wrote: 26 Feb 2024, 00:54Oop lol. I mostly listen to like, individual singers not bands tho, so I’m not surprised I haven’t rly heard of them. Maybe if I heard some of their songs I’d know
26 Feb 2024, 00:55
Let's Chat!
Or simply vanish because we feel like nobody view us as someone special to them.Paige Mallary wrote: 26 Feb 2024, 00:52yep, exactly how i feel... honestly thought about buying a one way ticket to a far away country...Annette Hazelriggs wrote: 26 Feb 2024, 00:51Especially when we can't run away from it.
Even if we tried our best not to be a laughing stock.
"𝘼𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙢𝙤𝙤𝙣 𝙨𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙚𝙨 𝙗𝙧𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩𝙡𝙮, 𝙬𝙝𝙮, 𝙛𝙚𝙖𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙪𝙣𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬𝙣𝙨?.."||-𝕸𝖆𝖎𝖉𝖊𝖓 𝖔𝖋 𝕮𝖗𝖊𝖘𝖈𝖊𝖓𝖙 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓🕯☆°
26 Feb 2024, 00:56
Let's Chat!
yep, that'd be good but obviously that's not real...Annette Hazelriggs wrote: 26 Feb 2024, 00:55Or simply vanish because we feel like nobody view us as someone special to them.Paige Mallary wrote: 26 Feb 2024, 00:52yep, exactly how i feel... honestly thought about buying a one way ticket to a far away country...Annette Hazelriggs wrote: 26 Feb 2024, 00:51
Especially when we can't run away from it.
Even if we tried our best not to be a laughing stock.![]()