Back 4601 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

BAILEY IS HERE!!! HI BOTH BAI'S

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 21 Feb 2024, 20:08 BAILEY IS HERE!!! HI BOTH BAI'S
hiiii lils <3

we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
OOC Let's Chat!
Hiii how are you??

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 21 Feb 2024, 20:10 Hiii how are you??
im good! trying to convince myself to write an english essay lmao

we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
OOC Let's Chat!
Bring out your inner Ravelclaw and write the Best Essay!

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
OOC Let's Chat!
Colin McCoire wrote: 21 Feb 2024, 20:18 Bring out your inner Ravelclaw and write the Best Essay!
awww thank you coco <3

we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
OOC Let's Chat!
morning!

Paige Mallary ✮‧₊˚ ❝in the end, it doesn't even matter❞ ˚₊‧✮ Myles Garrett
OOC Let's Chat!
Hey there

If I had to tell you my deepest secret, I guess I'd say I never loved me right
Back 4601 / 18141