10 Feb 2024, 09:25
Let's Chat!
10 Feb 2024, 09:39
Let's Chat!
hello
Just realised but what a beautiful signature!
If you know what’s best for you, call me Kit.
10 Feb 2024, 09:42
Let's Chat!
Hey Kit.
Thank you!
How are you?
10 Feb 2024, 09:43
Let's Chat!
I'm doing pretty well, totally not procrastinating homework.Lucian Mornstern wrote: 10 Feb 2024, 09:42Hey Kit.
Thank you!
How are you?
If you know what’s best for you, call me Kit.
10 Feb 2024, 09:45
Let's Chat!
Loool.Kit Isabelle Blaine wrote: 10 Feb 2024, 09:43I'm doing pretty well, totally not procrastinating homework.Lucian Mornstern wrote: 10 Feb 2024, 09:42Hey Kit.
Thank you!
How are you?
I want to do hio hw but it’s frustrating me already
Only spent one day on it for the first time in months haha
10 Feb 2024, 09:49
Let's Chat!
Well let's just call it multitasking, shall we?Lucian Mornstern wrote: 10 Feb 2024, 09:45Loool.Kit Isabelle Blaine wrote: 10 Feb 2024, 09:43I'm doing pretty well, totally not procrastinating homework.Lucian Mornstern wrote: 10 Feb 2024, 09:42Hey Kit.
Thank you!
How are you?
I want to do hio hw but it’s frustrating me already![]()
Only spent one day on it for the first time in months haha
I haven't done one single homework as Kit tbh
If you know what’s best for you, call me Kit.
10 Feb 2024, 10:49
Let's Chat!
I feel you— although sometimes I do get into it! I think it depends on the spell really. For example when I did a first year homework about… gargoyles or something like that, I found that really hard to do but another homework I completed in the past for Lumos and the levitation charm one, I enjoyed doing because it came naturally to me.
Sometimes it just depends on where your strengths lie and your mentality at the time of doing it! I think if I had been in a positive mindset gargoyles would have been easier for me and if I was more tired, lumos could have been worse.
10 Feb 2024, 10:59
Let's Chat!
yeah, i've just got no motivation lolLucian Mornstern wrote: 10 Feb 2024, 10:49I feel you— although sometimes I do get into it! I think it depends on the spell really. For example when I did a first year homework about… gargoyles or something like that, I found that really hard to do but another homework I completed in the past for Lumos and the levitation charm one, I enjoyed doing because it came naturally to me.
Sometimes it just depends on where your strengths lie and your mentality at the time of doing it! I think if I had been in a positive mindset gargoyles would have been easier for me and if I was more tired, lumos could have been worse.