Back 4197 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

yello

(Lucian) If an egg is broken by an outside force, life ends. If broken by an inside force, life begins. (Alaric)
OOC Let's Chat!
Lucian Mornstern wrote: 10 Feb 2024, 09:25 yello
hello

Just realised but what a beautiful signature! <3

If you know what’s best for you, call me Kit.
OOC Let's Chat!
Kit Isabelle Blaine wrote: 10 Feb 2024, 09:39
Lucian Mornstern wrote: 10 Feb 2024, 09:25 yello
hello

Just realised but what a beautiful signature! <3
Hey Kit.

Thank you!

How are you?

(Lucian) If an egg is broken by an outside force, life ends. If broken by an inside force, life begins. (Alaric)
OOC Let's Chat!
Lucian Mornstern wrote: 10 Feb 2024, 09:42
Kit Isabelle Blaine wrote: 10 Feb 2024, 09:39
Lucian Mornstern wrote: 10 Feb 2024, 09:25 yello
hello

Just realised but what a beautiful signature! <3
Hey Kit.

Thank you!

How are you?
I'm doing pretty well, totally not procrastinating homework.

If you know what’s best for you, call me Kit.
OOC Let's Chat!
Kit Isabelle Blaine wrote: 10 Feb 2024, 09:43
Lucian Mornstern wrote: 10 Feb 2024, 09:42
Kit Isabelle Blaine wrote: 10 Feb 2024, 09:39
Lucian Mornstern wrote: 10 Feb 2024, 09:25 yello
hello

Just realised but what a beautiful signature! <3
Hey Kit.

Thank you!

How are you?
I'm doing pretty well, totally not procrastinating homework.
Loool.
I want to do hio hw but it’s frustrating me already 🤣
Only spent one day on it for the first time in months haha

(Lucian) If an egg is broken by an outside force, life ends. If broken by an inside force, life begins. (Alaric)
OOC Let's Chat!
Lucian Mornstern wrote: 10 Feb 2024, 09:45
Kit Isabelle Blaine wrote: 10 Feb 2024, 09:43
Lucian Mornstern wrote: 10 Feb 2024, 09:42
Kit Isabelle Blaine wrote: 10 Feb 2024, 09:39
Lucian Mornstern wrote: 10 Feb 2024, 09:25 yello
hello

Just realised but what a beautiful signature! <3
Hey Kit.

Thank you!

How are you?
I'm doing pretty well, totally not procrastinating homework.
Loool.
I want to do hio hw but it’s frustrating me already 🤣
Only spent one day on it for the first time in months haha
Well let's just call it multitasking, shall we?

I haven't done one single homework as Kit tbh :sweatingbullets:

If you know what’s best for you, call me Kit.
OOC Let's Chat!
i hate the rp part tbh, it's takes too long :cry2:

Paige Mallary ✮‧₊˚ ❝in the end, it doesn't even matter❞ ˚₊‧✮ Myles Garrett
OOC Let's Chat!
Paige Mallary wrote: 10 Feb 2024, 10:25
i hate the rp part tbh, it's takes too long :cry2:
I feel you— although sometimes I do get into it! I think it depends on the spell really. For example when I did a first year homework about… gargoyles or something like that, I found that really hard to do but another homework I completed in the past for Lumos and the levitation charm one, I enjoyed doing because it came naturally to me.

Sometimes it just depends on where your strengths lie and your mentality at the time of doing it! I think if I had been in a positive mindset gargoyles would have been easier for me and if I was more tired, lumos could have been worse.

(Lucian) If an egg is broken by an outside force, life ends. If broken by an inside force, life begins. (Alaric)
OOC Let's Chat!
Lucian Mornstern wrote: 10 Feb 2024, 10:49
Paige Mallary wrote: 10 Feb 2024, 10:25
i hate the rp part tbh, it's takes too long :cry2:
I feel you— although sometimes I do get into it! I think it depends on the spell really. For example when I did a first year homework about… gargoyles or something like that, I found that really hard to do but another homework I completed in the past for Lumos and the levitation charm one, I enjoyed doing because it came naturally to me.

Sometimes it just depends on where your strengths lie and your mentality at the time of doing it! I think if I had been in a positive mindset gargoyles would have been easier for me and if I was more tired, lumos could have been worse.
yeah, i've just got no motivation lol

Paige Mallary ✮‧₊˚ ❝in the end, it doesn't even matter❞ ˚₊‧✮ Myles Garrett
OOC Let's Chat!
Hello everyone
Back 4197 / 18141