Back 4055 / 18141
OOC Let's Chat!
<3 ☕

Viva ⭒✧ "Keep your face always toward the sunshine, and shadows will fall behind you." ✧⭒ Adrien
Shop | Sta 5 | Eva 6 | Str 4 | Wis 7 | Arc 7 | Acc 6 | Lovely Creature
OOC Let's Chat!
Coucou !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Fan of coffee tooooooo ☕☕☕

If I had to tell you my deepest secret, I guess I'd say I never loved me right
OOC Let's Chat!
Coffee and hot chocolate, with a little bit of chips, it's perfect. 😘😋

If I had to tell you my deepest secret, I guess I'd say I never loved me right
OOC Let's Chat!
anyway, i've gtg to school now :doubt:
ttyl!

Paige Mallary ✮‧₊˚ ❝in the end, it doesn't even matter❞ ˚₊‧✮ Myles Garrett
OOC Let's Chat!
Rowan Bellegno wrote: 4 Feb 2024, 21:48 Coffee and hot chocolate, with a little bit of chips, it's perfect. 😘😋
yum!
Paige Mallary wrote: 4 Feb 2024, 21:56
anyway, i've gtg to school now :doubt:
ttyl!
bye! good luck!
OOC Let's Chat!
Yeah, good luck !

If I had to tell you my deepest secret, I guess I'd say I never loved me right
OOC Let's Chat!
EW. Coffee.

*leaves*

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
OOC Let's Chat!
Meh
Why do you dont like it ?

If I had to tell you my deepest secret, I guess I'd say I never loved me right
Back 4055 / 18141