Back 4027 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

I got bubble teaaaaaaa

Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
OOC Let's Chat!
Yum! Gotto go-goodynight!

STA - 8 | EVA - 7 | STR - 3
WIS - 10 | AP - 6 | ACC - 7
STA - 6 | EVA - 5 | STR - 4
WIS - 8 | AP - 5 | ACC - 7
OOC Let's Chat!
yay! That sounds delicious!

Good night, Quinn!
OOC Let's Chat!
Amanda Johnson wrote: 3 Feb 2024, 23:19 Hi Rowan
Hi Amanda !

If I had to tell you my deepest secret, I guess I'd say I never loved me right
OOC Let's Chat!
*hugs @Rowan Bellegno*

Thanks for the pfps! They look awesome!
OOC Let's Chat!
Thank yoooou <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

If I had to tell you my deepest secret, I guess I'd say I never loved me right
OOC Let's Chat!
Morning :bye:

Paige Mallary ✮‧₊˚ ❝in the end, it doesn't even matter❞ ˚₊‧✮ Myles Garrett
OOC Let's Chat!
Rowan Bellegno wrote: 4 Feb 2024, 00:00 Thank yoooou <3 <3 <3 <3 <3
No problem! :)
Paige Mallary wrote: 4 Feb 2024, 00:00
Morning :bye:
Good morning, Paige!
OOC Let's Chat!
It was soooo goodddd

Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
OOC Let's Chat!
Delainie Silverwing wrote: 4 Feb 2024, 00:05 It was soooo goodddd
oo i love bubble tea!! what flavour did you get? :P

Paige Mallary ✮‧₊˚ ❝in the end, it doesn't even matter❞ ˚₊‧✮ Myles Garrett
Back 4027 / 18141