15 Jan 2024, 13:09
Let's Chat!
Crazy Bunch? WE ARE THE RULERS OF CRAZINESS,Renelle Dalton wrote: 15 Jan 2024, 13:05 Slytherins are a crazy bunch all right. I almost regret not being sorted into it.
You must regret peasant /jk
Muah, The one and only Vasilius Nighthawk!
15 Jan 2024, 13:13
Let's Chat!
I think that all characters have traits from other houses tbh. But yeh definitely xDAlejandro Garcia wrote: 15 Jan 2024, 13:04Its a shame you're not in Slytherin. You would fit right in.
15 Jan 2024, 13:14
Let's Chat!
FACTS! I actually expected Elisa to be a Ravenclaw due to her bright mind and unique ideasBenjamin Mason wrote: 15 Jan 2024, 13:13I think that all characters have traits from other houses tbh. But yeh definitely xDAlejandro Garcia wrote: 15 Jan 2024, 13:04Its a shame you're not in Slytherin. You would fit right in.
Muah, The one and only Vasilius Nighthawk!
15 Jan 2024, 13:16
Let's Chat!
Elisa Shakestra wrote: 15 Jan 2024, 13:14FACTS! I actually expected Elisa to be a Ravenclaw due to her bright mind and unique ideasBenjamin Mason wrote: 15 Jan 2024, 13:13I think that all characters have traits from other houses tbh. But yeh definitely xDAlejandro Garcia wrote: 15 Jan 2024, 13:04Its a shame you're not in Slytherin. You would fit right in.
She’s a bright witch thats for sure
15 Jan 2024, 13:19
Let's Chat!
Well a bright witch whose future mainly lives in either Weasley Wizard Wheezes and Zonkos or AzkabanBenjamin Mason wrote: 15 Jan 2024, 13:16Elisa Shakestra wrote: 15 Jan 2024, 13:14FACTS! I actually expected Elisa to be a Ravenclaw due to her bright mind and unique ideasBenjamin Mason wrote: 15 Jan 2024, 13:13I think that all characters have traits from other houses tbh. But yeh definitely xDAlejandro Garcia wrote: 15 Jan 2024, 13:04Its a shame you're not in Slytherin. You would fit right in.
She’s a bright witch thats for sure![]()
But in good circumstances then in the field of herbology
Ben sounds pretty bright too, if he HADNT BROKEN THE POTS
Muah, The one and only Vasilius Nighthawk!
15 Jan 2024, 13:24
Let's Chat!
Elisa Shakestra wrote: 15 Jan 2024, 13:19Well a bright witch whose future mainly lives in either Weasley Wizard Wheezes and Zonkos or AzkabanBenjamin Mason wrote: 15 Jan 2024, 13:16Elisa Shakestra wrote: 15 Jan 2024, 13:14FACTS! I actually expected Elisa to be a Ravenclaw due to her bright mind and unique ideasBenjamin Mason wrote: 15 Jan 2024, 13:13I think that all characters have traits from other houses tbh. But yeh definitely xDAlejandro Garcia wrote: 15 Jan 2024, 13:04
Its a shame you're not in Slytherin. You would fit right in.
She’s a bright witch thats for sure![]()
![]()
But in good circumstances then in the field of herbology
Ben sounds pretty bright too, if he HADNT BROKEN THE POTS
Sounds like some nice jobs, i bet Azkaban would be a bit too cold for my taste.
I’ll accept that compliment, and know you will always pester me with those pots
15 Jan 2024, 13:34
Let's Chat!
Shame she wasn’t, she could’ve been in the best house XDElisa Shakestra wrote: 15 Jan 2024, 13:14FACTS! I actually expected Elisa to be a Ravenclaw due to her bright mind and unique ideasBenjamin Mason wrote: 15 Jan 2024, 13:13I think that all characters have traits from other houses tbh. But yeh definitely xDAlejandro Garcia wrote: 15 Jan 2024, 13:04Its a shame you're not in Slytherin. You would fit right in.
From sprinkler splashes to fireplace ashes
15 Jan 2024, 13:38
Let's Chat!
To Elisa, whichever house has trouble and pranks would be the Best House of allRenelle Dalton wrote: 15 Jan 2024, 13:34Shame she wasn’t, she could’ve been in the best house XDElisa Shakestra wrote: 15 Jan 2024, 13:14FACTS! I actually expected Elisa to be a Ravenclaw due to her bright mind and unique ideasBenjamin Mason wrote: 15 Jan 2024, 13:13I think that all characters have traits from other houses tbh. But yeh definitely xDAlejandro Garcia wrote: 15 Jan 2024, 13:04Its a shame you're not in Slytherin. You would fit right in.
Muah, The one and only Vasilius Nighthawk!
15 Jan 2024, 13:40
Let's Chat!
Hm right right. If only there were more Renelles in Ravenclaw….Elisa Shakestra wrote: 15 Jan 2024, 13:38To Elisa, whichever house has trouble and pranks would be the Best House of allRenelle Dalton wrote: 15 Jan 2024, 13:34Shame she wasn’t, she could’ve been in the best house XDElisa Shakestra wrote: 15 Jan 2024, 13:14FACTS! I actually expected Elisa to be a Ravenclaw due to her bright mind and unique ideasBenjamin Mason wrote: 15 Jan 2024, 13:13I think that all characters have traits from other houses tbh. But yeh definitely xDAlejandro Garcia wrote: 15 Jan 2024, 13:04
Its a shame you're not in Slytherin. You would fit right in.![]()
From sprinkler splashes to fireplace ashes
15 Jan 2024, 14:05
Let's Chat!
I never insistedElisa Shakestra wrote: 15 Jan 2024, 12:42Argento Perceval-Phelan wrote: 15 Jan 2024, 08:38Not me who insistedElisa Shakestra wrote: 14 Jan 2024, 17:05Oh wow!! So much of a threat!!Im currently picking some games for a game night
Trust me Astrology is no good, Burn down Herbology?
Professor Toussaint! It was this one who broke your pots, he had no remorse for those plants.
Ava Honey, when did I say, I will burn down Transfiguration? I will only burn the place where Professor Phelan stood at since he insisted I to burn itAva Winchect wrote: 14 Jan 2024, 16:02 She’s just like me, a soft spot for only one subject!
Unfortunately for the other professors, that’s transfiguration. Keep away Elisa, or I’ll convince whoever’s on door duty to keep you out.![]()
![]()