Back 3679 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Renelle Dalton wrote: 15 Jan 2024, 13:05 Slytherins are a crazy bunch all right. I almost regret not being sorted into it.
Crazy Bunch? WE ARE THE RULERS OF CRAZINESS,

You must regret peasant /jk

Muah, The one and only Vasilius Nighthawk!
OOC Let's Chat!
Alejandro Garcia wrote: 15 Jan 2024, 13:04
Benjamin Mason wrote: 15 Jan 2024, 12:52 Oh, how i love causing chaos :whistling:
Its a shame you're not in Slytherin. You would fit right in.
I think that all characters have traits from other houses tbh. But yeh definitely xD
OOC Let's Chat!
Benjamin Mason wrote: 15 Jan 2024, 13:13
Alejandro Garcia wrote: 15 Jan 2024, 13:04
Benjamin Mason wrote: 15 Jan 2024, 12:52 Oh, how i love causing chaos :whistling:
Its a shame you're not in Slytherin. You would fit right in.
I think that all characters have traits from other houses tbh. But yeh definitely xD
FACTS! I actually expected Elisa to be a Ravenclaw due to her bright mind and unique ideas

Muah, The one and only Vasilius Nighthawk!
OOC Let's Chat!
Elisa Shakestra wrote: 15 Jan 2024, 13:14
Benjamin Mason wrote: 15 Jan 2024, 13:13
Alejandro Garcia wrote: 15 Jan 2024, 13:04
Benjamin Mason wrote: 15 Jan 2024, 12:52 Oh, how i love causing chaos :whistling:
Its a shame you're not in Slytherin. You would fit right in.
I think that all characters have traits from other houses tbh. But yeh definitely xD
FACTS! I actually expected Elisa to be a Ravenclaw due to her bright mind and unique ideas

She’s a bright witch thats for sure :whistling:
OOC Let's Chat!
Benjamin Mason wrote: 15 Jan 2024, 13:16
Elisa Shakestra wrote: 15 Jan 2024, 13:14
Benjamin Mason wrote: 15 Jan 2024, 13:13
Alejandro Garcia wrote: 15 Jan 2024, 13:04
Benjamin Mason wrote: 15 Jan 2024, 12:52 Oh, how i love causing chaos :whistling:
Its a shame you're not in Slytherin. You would fit right in.
I think that all characters have traits from other houses tbh. But yeh definitely xD
FACTS! I actually expected Elisa to be a Ravenclaw due to her bright mind and unique ideas

She’s a bright witch thats for sure :whistling:
Well a bright witch whose future mainly lives in either Weasley Wizard Wheezes and Zonkos or Azkaban :sweatingbullets:
But in good circumstances then in the field of herbology

Ben sounds pretty bright too, if he HADNT BROKEN THE POTS

Muah, The one and only Vasilius Nighthawk!
OOC Let's Chat!
Elisa Shakestra wrote: 15 Jan 2024, 13:19
Benjamin Mason wrote: 15 Jan 2024, 13:16
Elisa Shakestra wrote: 15 Jan 2024, 13:14
Benjamin Mason wrote: 15 Jan 2024, 13:13
Alejandro Garcia wrote: 15 Jan 2024, 13:04

Its a shame you're not in Slytherin. You would fit right in.
I think that all characters have traits from other houses tbh. But yeh definitely xD
FACTS! I actually expected Elisa to be a Ravenclaw due to her bright mind and unique ideas

She’s a bright witch thats for sure :whistling:
Well a bright witch whose future mainly lives in either Weasley Wizard Wheezes and Zonkos or Azkaban :sweatingbullets:
But in good circumstances then in the field of herbology

Ben sounds pretty bright too, if he HADNT BROKEN THE POTS


Sounds like some nice jobs, i bet Azkaban would be a bit too cold for my taste.

I’ll accept that compliment, and know you will always pester me with those pots <3
OOC Let's Chat!
Elisa Shakestra wrote: 15 Jan 2024, 13:14
Benjamin Mason wrote: 15 Jan 2024, 13:13
Alejandro Garcia wrote: 15 Jan 2024, 13:04
Benjamin Mason wrote: 15 Jan 2024, 12:52 Oh, how i love causing chaos :whistling:
Its a shame you're not in Slytherin. You would fit right in.
I think that all characters have traits from other houses tbh. But yeh definitely xD
FACTS! I actually expected Elisa to be a Ravenclaw due to her bright mind and unique ideas
Shame she wasn’t, she could’ve been in the best house XD

From sprinkler splashes to fireplace ashes
OOC Let's Chat!
Renelle Dalton wrote: 15 Jan 2024, 13:34
Elisa Shakestra wrote: 15 Jan 2024, 13:14
Benjamin Mason wrote: 15 Jan 2024, 13:13
Alejandro Garcia wrote: 15 Jan 2024, 13:04
Benjamin Mason wrote: 15 Jan 2024, 12:52 Oh, how i love causing chaos :whistling:
Its a shame you're not in Slytherin. You would fit right in.
I think that all characters have traits from other houses tbh. But yeh definitely xD
FACTS! I actually expected Elisa to be a Ravenclaw due to her bright mind and unique ideas
Shame she wasn’t, she could’ve been in the best house XD
To Elisa, whichever house has trouble and pranks would be the Best House of all :lol:

Muah, The one and only Vasilius Nighthawk!
OOC Let's Chat!
Elisa Shakestra wrote: 15 Jan 2024, 13:38
Renelle Dalton wrote: 15 Jan 2024, 13:34
Elisa Shakestra wrote: 15 Jan 2024, 13:14
Benjamin Mason wrote: 15 Jan 2024, 13:13
Alejandro Garcia wrote: 15 Jan 2024, 13:04

Its a shame you're not in Slytherin. You would fit right in.
I think that all characters have traits from other houses tbh. But yeh definitely xD
FACTS! I actually expected Elisa to be a Ravenclaw due to her bright mind and unique ideas
Shame she wasn’t, she could’ve been in the best house XD
To Elisa, whichever house has trouble and pranks would be the Best House of all :lol:
Hm right right. If only there were more Renelles in Ravenclaw….

From sprinkler splashes to fireplace ashes
OOC Let's Chat!
Elisa Shakestra wrote: 15 Jan 2024, 12:42
Argento Perceval-Phelan wrote: 15 Jan 2024, 08:38
Elisa Shakestra wrote: 14 Jan 2024, 17:05
Argento Perceval-Phelan wrote: 14 Jan 2024, 16:54

Miss Shakestra!
Just chilling what about you?
Im currently picking some games for a game night
Benjamin Mason wrote: 14 Jan 2024, 16:38 No burning down Astrology :shock2:
U can burn down Herbology <3
Trust me Astrology is no good, Burn down Herbology?
Professor Toussaint! It was this one who broke your pots, he had no remorse for those plants.
Ava Winchect wrote: 14 Jan 2024, 16:02 She’s just like me, a soft spot for only one subject!

Unfortunately for the other professors, that’s transfiguration. Keep away Elisa, or I’ll convince whoever’s on door duty to keep you out.
Ava Honey, when did I say, I will burn down Transfiguration? I will only burn the place where Professor Phelan stood at since he insisted I to burn it
Oh wow!! So much of a threat!! :shock: :fear:
Not me who insisted
I never insisted :whip: :censored2:
Back 3679 / 18141