Back 3678 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Juniper Kelly wrote: 15 Jan 2024, 06:05
Delainie Silverwing wrote: 15 Jan 2024, 05:47 Yeaaaaaassssss
I love the Beastie Boys lol
you have a great music taste
lol im assuming u do as well
hip-hop is amazing

Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
OOC Let's Chat!
Elisa Shakestra wrote: 14 Jan 2024, 17:05
Argento Perceval-Phelan wrote: 14 Jan 2024, 16:54
Elisa Shakestra wrote: 14 Jan 2024, 15:27
Argento Perceval-Phelan wrote: 14 Jan 2024, 15:24 Hello!
Hey Professor :whistling:
Hows life? surely not chaos is it?
Miss Shakestra!
Just chilling what about you?
Im currently picking some games for a game night
Benjamin Mason wrote: 14 Jan 2024, 16:38 No burning down Astrology :shock2:
U can burn down Herbology <3
Trust me Astrology is no good, Burn down Herbology?
Professor Toussaint! It was this one who broke your pots, he had no remorse for those plants.
Ava Winchect wrote: 14 Jan 2024, 16:02 She’s just like me, a soft spot for only one subject!

Unfortunately for the other professors, that’s transfiguration. Keep away Elisa, or I’ll convince whoever’s on door duty to keep you out.
Ava Honey, when did I say, I will burn down Transfiguration? I will only burn the place where Professor Phelan stood at since he insisted I to burn it
Oh wow!! So much of a threat!! :shock: :fear:
OOC Let's Chat!
Argento Perceval-Phelan wrote: 15 Jan 2024, 08:38
Elisa Shakestra wrote: 14 Jan 2024, 17:05
Argento Perceval-Phelan wrote: 14 Jan 2024, 16:54
Elisa Shakestra wrote: 14 Jan 2024, 15:27
Hey Professor :whistling:
Hows life? surely not chaos is it?
Miss Shakestra!
Just chilling what about you?
Im currently picking some games for a game night
Benjamin Mason wrote: 14 Jan 2024, 16:38 No burning down Astrology :shock2:
U can burn down Herbology <3
Trust me Astrology is no good, Burn down Herbology?
Professor Toussaint! It was this one who broke your pots, he had no remorse for those plants.
Ava Winchect wrote: 14 Jan 2024, 16:02 She’s just like me, a soft spot for only one subject!

Unfortunately for the other professors, that’s transfiguration. Keep away Elisa, or I’ll convince whoever’s on door duty to keep you out.
Ava Honey, when did I say, I will burn down Transfiguration? I will only burn the place where Professor Phelan stood at since he insisted I to burn it
Oh wow!! So much of a threat!! :shock: :fear:
Not me who insisted

Muah, The one and only Vasilius Nighthawk!
OOC Let's Chat!
Interesting...
OOC Let's Chat!
Oh, how i love causing chaos :whistling:
OOC Let's Chat!
👀 Oh really?

From sprinkler splashes to fireplace ashes
OOC Let's Chat!
Benjamin Mason wrote: 15 Jan 2024, 12:52 Oh, how i love causing chaos :whistling:
I don't believe that :anxious:

Muah, The one and only Vasilius Nighthawk!
OOC Let's Chat!
Benjamin Mason wrote: 15 Jan 2024, 12:52 Oh, how i love causing chaos :whistling:
Its a shame you're not in Slytherin. You would fit right in.
OOC Let's Chat!
Slytherins are a crazy bunch all right. I almost regret not being sorted into it.

From sprinkler splashes to fireplace ashes
OOC Let's Chat!
Renelle Dalton wrote: 15 Jan 2024, 13:05 Slytherins are a crazy bunch all right. I almost regret not being sorted into it.
I had actually wanted to be sorted into Slytherin ooc when I made Alejandro as it was such a chaotic and fun house.
Back 3678 / 18141