Back 3660 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Melisande Lennox wrote: 14 Jan 2024, 15:54
Elisa Shakestra wrote: 14 Jan 2024, 15:47
Sarai Toussaint wrote: 14 Jan 2024, 15:43
Elisa Shakestra wrote: 14 Jan 2024, 15:40 Excuse Moi, I didn't break it, I caught them and am cleaning it, I even am guiding them of how to plant it back, Those kids don't know that they must use a draining hole pot for planting
My mistake- I spoke out of anger Miss Shakestra, thank you for your work catching the wrongdoers and your attention to the greenhouse’s property. I might have to elect you as my new security
It would be a honour to be a security of the greenhouses because only Herbology has my soft spot, I may burn the other classrooms down but never Herbology
You may what now? I think I didn't read it right!
I may burn down the classrooms, specifically Astronomy and whichever class @Argento Perceval-Phelan stands on cuz he insisted

Muah, The one and only Vasilius Nighthawk!
OOC Let's Chat!
Morning!

kim sato
tone bakugo
sta • 10 | eva • 18 | str • 2 | wis • 10 | arc • 7 | acc • 20
sta • 10 | eva • 16 | str • 15 | wis • 7 | arc • 4 | acc • 18
PC ENCY
iNPC ENCY
OOC Let's Chat!
Good Morning!

Muah, The one and only Vasilius Nighthawk!
OOC Let's Chat!
She’s just like me, a soft spot for only one subject!

Unfortunately for the other professors, that’s transfiguration. Keep away Elisa, or I’ll convince whoever’s on door duty to keep you out.

PC: Ava Winchect / iNPC: Akihiko Takahashi
OOC Let's Chat!
No burning down Astrology :shock2:
U can burn down Herbology <3
OOC Let's Chat!
Elisa Shakestra wrote: 14 Jan 2024, 15:27
Argento Perceval-Phelan wrote: 14 Jan 2024, 15:24 Hello!
Hey Professor :whistling:
Hows life? surely not chaos is it?
Miss Shakestra!
Just chilling what about you?
Elisa Shakestra wrote: 14 Jan 2024, 15:57
Melisande Lennox wrote: 14 Jan 2024, 15:54
Elisa Shakestra wrote: 14 Jan 2024, 15:47
Sarai Toussaint wrote: 14 Jan 2024, 15:43
Elisa Shakestra wrote: 14 Jan 2024, 15:40 Excuse Moi, I didn't break it, I caught them and am cleaning it, I even am guiding them of how to plant it back, Those kids don't know that they must use a draining hole pot for planting
My mistake- I spoke out of anger Miss Shakestra, thank you for your work catching the wrongdoers and your attention to the greenhouse’s property. I might have to elect you as my new security
It would be a honour to be a security of the greenhouses because only Herbology has my soft spot, I may burn the other classrooms down but never Herbology
You may what now? I think I didn't read it right!
I may burn down the classrooms, specifically Astronomy and whichever class @Argento Perceval-Phelan stands on cuz he insisted
:wow:
OOC Let's Chat!
Hiiii

Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
OOC Let's Chat!
Argento Perceval-Phelan wrote: 14 Jan 2024, 16:54
Elisa Shakestra wrote: 14 Jan 2024, 15:27
Argento Perceval-Phelan wrote: 14 Jan 2024, 15:24 Hello!
Hey Professor :whistling:
Hows life? surely not chaos is it?
Miss Shakestra!
Just chilling what about you?
Im currently picking some games for a game night
Benjamin Mason wrote: 14 Jan 2024, 16:38 No burning down Astrology :shock2:
U can burn down Herbology <3
Trust me Astrology is no good, Burn down Herbology?
Professor Toussaint! It was this one who broke your pots, he had no remorse for those plants.
Ava Winchect wrote: 14 Jan 2024, 16:02 She’s just like me, a soft spot for only one subject!

Unfortunately for the other professors, that’s transfiguration. Keep away Elisa, or I’ll convince whoever’s on door duty to keep you out.
Ava Honey, when did I say, I will burn down Transfiguration? I will only burn the place where Professor Phelan stood at since he insisted I to burn it

Muah, The one and only Vasilius Nighthawk!
OOC Let's Chat!
My next post I do is yours Ben! <3
Gotta rest though for awhile but your post will be done today!

kim sato
tone bakugo
sta • 10 | eva • 18 | str • 2 | wis • 10 | arc • 7 | acc • 20
sta • 10 | eva • 16 | str • 15 | wis • 7 | arc • 4 | acc • 18
PC ENCY
iNPC ENCY
OOC Let's Chat!
Morning everyone!!

Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
Back 3660 / 18141