Back 3659 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Argento Perceval-Phelan wrote: 14 Jan 2024, 15:24 Hello!
Hey Professor :whistling:
Hows life? surely not chaos is it?

Muah, The one and only Vasilius Nighthawk!
OOC Let's Chat!
Rowan Bellegno wrote: 14 Jan 2024, 15:22 Welcome Ellie !
Thank you Rowan.
How are you today?
OOC Let's Chat!
Find, ty ! You ?

If I had to tell you my deepest secret, I guess I'd say I never loved me right
OOC Let's Chat!
Elisa Shakestra wrote: 14 Jan 2024, 15:07
Sarai Toussaint wrote: 14 Jan 2024, 14:52
Elisa Shakestra wrote: 14 Jan 2024, 14:42
Sarai Toussaint wrote: 14 Jan 2024, 14:39 Hello, good morning/afternoon/night; I hope all is doing well on this beautiful day.
Good Morning Professor Victim
How is your day?
Miss Shakestra, my favorite vermin. I’m splendid, thank you for asking. Any plans for the day that don’t involve Hogwarts destruction or your collection?
Indeed Professor Toussaint, my favorite Professor, I have a lot of plans, specifically catching a bunch of students who broke some of your pots and maybe starting a gun collection, What do you think?
It’s only been two days since my hire, and you heathens already break my pots. Wonderful.

I always knew the wind would blow you back to me one day.
OOC Let's Chat!
Sarai Toussaint wrote: 14 Jan 2024, 15:38
Elisa Shakestra wrote: 14 Jan 2024, 15:07
Sarai Toussaint wrote: 14 Jan 2024, 14:52
Elisa Shakestra wrote: 14 Jan 2024, 14:42
Sarai Toussaint wrote: 14 Jan 2024, 14:39 Hello, good morning/afternoon/night; I hope all is doing well on this beautiful day.
Good Morning Professor Victim
How is your day?
Miss Shakestra, my favorite vermin. I’m splendid, thank you for asking. Any plans for the day that don’t involve Hogwarts destruction or your collection?
Indeed Professor Toussaint, my favorite Professor, I have a lot of plans, specifically catching a bunch of students who broke some of your pots and maybe starting a gun collection, What do you think?
It’s only been two days since my hire, and you heathens already break my pots. Wonderful.
Excuse Moi, I didn't break it, I caught them and am cleaning it, I even am guiding them of how to plant it back, Those kids don't know that they must use a draining hole pot for planting

Muah, The one and only Vasilius Nighthawk!
OOC Let's Chat!
Elisa Shakestra wrote: 14 Jan 2024, 15:40 Excuse Moi, I didn't break it, I caught them and am cleaning it, I even am guiding them of how to plant it back, Those kids don't know that they must use a draining hole pot for planting
My mistake- I spoke out of anger Miss Shakestra, thank you for your work catching the wrongdoers and your attention to the greenhouse’s property. I might have to elect you as my new security

I always knew the wind would blow you back to me one day.
OOC Let's Chat!
Rowan Bellegno wrote: 14 Jan 2024, 15:33 Find, ty ! You ?
Very Good , thx~
OOC Let's Chat!
Sarai Toussaint wrote: 14 Jan 2024, 15:43
Elisa Shakestra wrote: 14 Jan 2024, 15:40 Excuse Moi, I didn't break it, I caught them and am cleaning it, I even am guiding them of how to plant it back, Those kids don't know that they must use a draining hole pot for planting
My mistake- I spoke out of anger Miss Shakestra, thank you for your work catching the wrongdoers and your attention to the greenhouse’s property. I might have to elect you as my new security
It would be a honour to be a security of the greenhouses because only Herbology has my soft spot, I may burn the other classrooms down but never Herbology

Muah, The one and only Vasilius Nighthawk!
OOC Let's Chat!
Elisa Shakestra wrote: 14 Jan 2024, 15:47
Sarai Toussaint wrote: 14 Jan 2024, 15:43
Elisa Shakestra wrote: 14 Jan 2024, 15:40 Excuse Moi, I didn't break it, I caught them and am cleaning it, I even am guiding them of how to plant it back, Those kids don't know that they must use a draining hole pot for planting
My mistake- I spoke out of anger Miss Shakestra, thank you for your work catching the wrongdoers and your attention to the greenhouse’s property. I might have to elect you as my new security
It would be a honour to be a security of the greenhouses because only Herbology has my soft spot, I may burn the other classrooms down but never Herbology
This is common ground we can stand on. Please see me after class for your new security badge and compensation

I always knew the wind would blow you back to me one day.
OOC Let's Chat!
Elisa Shakestra wrote: 14 Jan 2024, 15:47
Sarai Toussaint wrote: 14 Jan 2024, 15:43
Elisa Shakestra wrote: 14 Jan 2024, 15:40 Excuse Moi, I didn't break it, I caught them and am cleaning it, I even am guiding them of how to plant it back, Those kids don't know that they must use a draining hole pot for planting
My mistake- I spoke out of anger Miss Shakestra, thank you for your work catching the wrongdoers and your attention to the greenhouse’s property. I might have to elect you as my new security
It would be a honour to be a security of the greenhouses because only Herbology has my soft spot, I may burn the other classrooms down but never Herbology
You may what now? I think I didn't read it right!
Back 3659 / 18141