Back 3658 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Renelle Dalton wrote: 14 Jan 2024, 11:47
Elisa Shakestra wrote: 14 Jan 2024, 11:43
Aliana Duke wrote: 14 Jan 2024, 11:30
Elisa Shakestra wrote: 14 Jan 2024, 06:27
March Calister wrote: 14 Jan 2024, 04:34 Sounds nice, I watched mean girls, I love it!
I just watched an Oscar nominee. I 've never heard of Timothee chalmete, but I bet it's good! :grin:
TIMOTHEE CHALMETTE IS THE CUTEST, HOTEST AND SWEETEST ACTOR KNOWN TO MAN
me (づ♥‿♥)づ hiiiiiiiiiiiiii ٩( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)ง Timothee
(Yes I am fangirling over him)
THIS IS FACTS!!!! I love him so much like omg
Now you have gotten taste in your actors,

Btw Hey Atlas and Ren, How is everyone doing?
Wonka was pretty good

Doing good thanks, how about you ^^
WONKA WAS PERFECT
Im fine just wasting my time

Muah, The one and only Vasilius Nighthawk!
OOC Let's Chat!
Elisa Shakestra wrote: 14 Jan 2024, 12:09
Renelle Dalton wrote: 14 Jan 2024, 11:47
Elisa Shakestra wrote: 14 Jan 2024, 11:43
Aliana Duke wrote: 14 Jan 2024, 11:30
Elisa Shakestra wrote: 14 Jan 2024, 06:27
TIMOTHEE CHALMETTE IS THE CUTEST, HOTEST AND SWEETEST ACTOR KNOWN TO MAN
me (づ♥‿♥)づ hiiiiiiiiiiiiii ٩( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)ง Timothee
(Yes I am fangirling over him)
THIS IS FACTS!!!! I love him so much like omg
Now you have gotten taste in your actors,

Btw Hey Atlas and Ren, How is everyone doing?
Wonka was pretty good

Doing good thanks, how about you ^^
WONKA WAS PERFECT
Im fine just wasting my time
It was so fun, and the oompa loompa was awesome too

From sprinkler splashes to fireplace ashes
OOC Let's Chat!
Hello, good morning/afternoon/night; I hope all is doing well on this beautiful day.

I always knew the wind would blow you back to me one day.
OOC Let's Chat!
Sarai Toussaint wrote: 14 Jan 2024, 14:39 Hello, good morning/afternoon/night; I hope all is doing well on this beautiful day.
Good Morning Professor Victim
How is your day?

Muah, The one and only Vasilius Nighthawk!
OOC Let's Chat!
Elisa Shakestra wrote: 14 Jan 2024, 14:42
Sarai Toussaint wrote: 14 Jan 2024, 14:39 Hello, good morning/afternoon/night; I hope all is doing well on this beautiful day.
Good Morning Professor Victim
How is your day?
Miss Shakestra, my favorite vermin. I’m splendid, thank you for asking. Any plans for the day that don’t involve Hogwarts destruction or your collection?

I always knew the wind would blow you back to me one day.
OOC Let's Chat!
Sarai Toussaint wrote: 14 Jan 2024, 14:52
Elisa Shakestra wrote: 14 Jan 2024, 14:42
Sarai Toussaint wrote: 14 Jan 2024, 14:39 Hello, good morning/afternoon/night; I hope all is doing well on this beautiful day.
Good Morning Professor Victim
How is your day?
Miss Shakestra, my favorite vermin. I’m splendid, thank you for asking. Any plans for the day that don’t involve Hogwarts destruction or your collection?
Indeed Professor Toussaint, my favorite Professor, I have a lot of plans, specifically catching a bunch of students who broke some of your pots and maybe starting a gun collection, What do you think?

Muah, The one and only Vasilius Nighthawk!
OOC Let's Chat!
meep
OOC Let's Chat!
hi,everyone,I am new here.
Happy Every Day.
OOC Let's Chat!
Welcome Ellie !

If I had to tell you my deepest secret, I guess I'd say I never loved me right
OOC Let's Chat!
Hello!
Back 3658 / 18141