14 Jan 2024, 15:27
Let's Chat!
Hey Professor
Hows life? surely not chaos is it?
Muah, The one and only Vasilius Nighthawk!
14 Jan 2024, 15:33
Let's Chat!
14 Jan 2024, 15:38
Let's Chat!
It’s only been two days since my hire, and you heathens already break my pots. Wonderful.Elisa Shakestra wrote: 14 Jan 2024, 15:07Indeed Professor Toussaint, my favorite Professor, I have a lot of plans, specifically catching a bunch of students who broke some of your pots and maybe starting a gun collection, What do you think?Sarai Toussaint wrote: 14 Jan 2024, 14:52Miss Shakestra, my favorite vermin. I’m splendid, thank you for asking. Any plans for the day that don’t involve Hogwarts destruction or your collection?Elisa Shakestra wrote: 14 Jan 2024, 14:42Good Morning Professor VictimSarai Toussaint wrote: 14 Jan 2024, 14:39 Hello, good morning/afternoon/night; I hope all is doing well on this beautiful day.
How is your day?
I always knew the wind would blow you back to me one day.
14 Jan 2024, 15:40
Let's Chat!
Excuse Moi, I didn't break it, I caught them and am cleaning it, I even am guiding them of how to plant it back, Those kids don't know that they must use a draining hole pot for plantingSarai Toussaint wrote: 14 Jan 2024, 15:38It’s only been two days since my hire, and you heathens already break my pots. Wonderful.Elisa Shakestra wrote: 14 Jan 2024, 15:07Indeed Professor Toussaint, my favorite Professor, I have a lot of plans, specifically catching a bunch of students who broke some of your pots and maybe starting a gun collection, What do you think?Sarai Toussaint wrote: 14 Jan 2024, 14:52Miss Shakestra, my favorite vermin. I’m splendid, thank you for asking. Any plans for the day that don’t involve Hogwarts destruction or your collection?Elisa Shakestra wrote: 14 Jan 2024, 14:42Good Morning Professor VictimSarai Toussaint wrote: 14 Jan 2024, 14:39 Hello, good morning/afternoon/night; I hope all is doing well on this beautiful day.
How is your day?
Muah, The one and only Vasilius Nighthawk!
14 Jan 2024, 15:43
Let's Chat!
My mistake- I spoke out of anger Miss Shakestra, thank you for your work catching the wrongdoers and your attention to the greenhouse’s property. I might have to elect you as my new securityElisa Shakestra wrote: 14 Jan 2024, 15:40 Excuse Moi, I didn't break it, I caught them and am cleaning it, I even am guiding them of how to plant it back, Those kids don't know that they must use a draining hole pot for planting
I always knew the wind would blow you back to me one day.
14 Jan 2024, 15:47
Let's Chat!
It would be a honour to be a security of the greenhouses because only Herbology has my soft spot, I may burn the other classrooms down but never HerbologySarai Toussaint wrote: 14 Jan 2024, 15:43My mistake- I spoke out of anger Miss Shakestra, thank you for your work catching the wrongdoers and your attention to the greenhouse’s property. I might have to elect you as my new securityElisa Shakestra wrote: 14 Jan 2024, 15:40 Excuse Moi, I didn't break it, I caught them and am cleaning it, I even am guiding them of how to plant it back, Those kids don't know that they must use a draining hole pot for planting
Muah, The one and only Vasilius Nighthawk!
14 Jan 2024, 15:50
Let's Chat!
This is common ground we can stand on. Please see me after class for your new security badge and compensationElisa Shakestra wrote: 14 Jan 2024, 15:47It would be a honour to be a security of the greenhouses because only Herbology has my soft spot, I may burn the other classrooms down but never HerbologySarai Toussaint wrote: 14 Jan 2024, 15:43My mistake- I spoke out of anger Miss Shakestra, thank you for your work catching the wrongdoers and your attention to the greenhouse’s property. I might have to elect you as my new securityElisa Shakestra wrote: 14 Jan 2024, 15:40 Excuse Moi, I didn't break it, I caught them and am cleaning it, I even am guiding them of how to plant it back, Those kids don't know that they must use a draining hole pot for planting
I always knew the wind would blow you back to me one day.
14 Jan 2024, 15:54
Let's Chat!
You may what now? I think I didn't read it right!Elisa Shakestra wrote: 14 Jan 2024, 15:47It would be a honour to be a security of the greenhouses because only Herbology has my soft spot, I may burn the other classrooms down but never HerbologySarai Toussaint wrote: 14 Jan 2024, 15:43My mistake- I spoke out of anger Miss Shakestra, thank you for your work catching the wrongdoers and your attention to the greenhouse’s property. I might have to elect you as my new securityElisa Shakestra wrote: 14 Jan 2024, 15:40 Excuse Moi, I didn't break it, I caught them and am cleaning it, I even am guiding them of how to plant it back, Those kids don't know that they must use a draining hole pot for planting