OOC Let's Chat!

Briar Anderson wrote: 3 May 2026, 16:52
Asterius Deriabin-Reyes wrote: 3 May 2026, 16:51 I'm summoning cousin help, I'm scared.
@Lex Kervick
COUSINS AINT GOING TO HELP YOU IN THIS MESS
sorry
WHO'S HARASSING MY COUSIN?
🍳

☽~Eklipse~☾ Matching: Taiki Ishii
~iNPC: Enki Medrano
"You'd be surprised how easy it is to feel alone, even in a crowd of people you love."

OOC Let's Chat!
Lex Kervick wrote: 3 May 2026, 16:54
Briar Anderson wrote: 3 May 2026, 16:52
Asterius Deriabin-Reyes wrote: 3 May 2026, 16:51 I'm summoning cousin help, I'm scared.
@Lex Kervick
COUSINS AINT GOING TO HELP YOU IN THIS MESS
sorry
WHO'S HARASSING MY COUSIN?
🍳
I am CERTAINLY AM NOT!

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

OOC Let's Chat!
Briar Anderson wrote: 3 May 2026, 16:55
Lex Kervick wrote: 3 May 2026, 16:54
Briar Anderson wrote: 3 May 2026, 16:52
Asterius Deriabin-Reyes wrote: 3 May 2026, 16:51 I'm summoning cousin help, I'm scared.
@Lex Kervick
COUSINS AINT GOING TO HELP YOU IN THIS MESS
sorry
WHO'S HARASSING MY COUSIN?
🍳
I am CERTAINLY AM NOT!
BRI

"A wise girl knows her limits; A smart girl knows she has none."

OOC Let's Chat!
Tina Carille wrote: 3 May 2026, 16:55
Briar Anderson wrote: 3 May 2026, 16:55
Lex Kervick wrote: 3 May 2026, 16:54
Briar Anderson wrote: 3 May 2026, 16:52
Asterius Deriabin-Reyes wrote: 3 May 2026, 16:51 I'm summoning cousin help, I'm scared.
@Lex Kervick
COUSINS AINT GOING TO HELP YOU IN THIS MESS
sorry
WHO'S HARASSING MY COUSIN?
🍳
I am CERTAINLY AM NOT!
BRI
5 YEAR OLD

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

OOC Let's Chat!
The chat blew up

ℳℯ𝓁𝒾𝓈𝓈𝒶 ℬ𝓁𝒶𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."

OOC Let's Chat!
Melissa Blake wrote: 3 May 2026, 16:57 The chat blew up
Yup!

OOC Let's Chat!
Briar Anderson wrote: 3 May 2026, 16:56
Tina Carille wrote: 3 May 2026, 16:55
Briar Anderson wrote: 3 May 2026, 16:55
Lex Kervick wrote: 3 May 2026, 16:54
Briar Anderson wrote: 3 May 2026, 16:52

COUSINS AINT GOING TO HELP YOU IN THIS MESS
sorry
WHO'S HARASSING MY COUSIN?
🍳
I am CERTAINLY AM NOT!
BRI
5 YEAR OLD
At least I know how to read now!

"A wise girl knows her limits; A smart girl knows she has none."

OOC Let's Chat!
Melissa Blake wrote: 3 May 2026, 16:57 The chat blew up
Yeah it did

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Hella crazy I was like gone for 1hr

ℳℯ𝓁𝒾𝓈𝓈𝒶 ℬ𝓁𝒶𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."

OOC Let's Chat!
Tina Carille wrote: 3 May 2026, 16:58
Briar Anderson wrote: 3 May 2026, 16:56
Tina Carille wrote: 3 May 2026, 16:55
Briar Anderson wrote: 3 May 2026, 16:55
Lex Kervick wrote: 3 May 2026, 16:54
WHO'S HARASSING MY COUSIN?
🍳
I am CERTAINLY AM NOT!
BRI
5 YEAR OLD
At least I know how to read now!
GIRL A SECOND BACK YOU WERE LEARNING COUNTING

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe