OOC Let's Chat!

I want snacks too!

“What are you?
To define is to limit.” — Oscar Wilde

OOC Let's Chat!
Cassie Jiang wrote: 2 May 2026, 00:50 good morning to yall! yep I slept well last night~ feeling energetic now!
btw nice pfp Bree ^^
Thank You! <3

𝓗𝓪𝔃𝓮𝓵 𝓝𝓮𝓵𝓼𝓸𝓷
𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓟𝓸𝓽𝓪𝓽𝓸 𝓟𝓮𝓮𝓵
𝓞𝓻𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽:
𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕥𝕤: 𝕊𝕥𝕒 𝟟| 𝔼𝕧𝕒 𝟞| 𝕊𝕥𝕣 𝟝| 𝕎𝕚𝕤 𝟠| 𝔸ℙ 𝟟| 𝔸𝕔𝕔 𝟟|
𝓑𝓮𝓷𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓱 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓜𝓸𝓸𝓷𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓮
𝓑𝓻𝓮𝓮 𝓖𝓻𝓮𝔂
𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓲𝓝𝓟𝓒 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼

OOC Let's Chat!
Briar Anderson wrote: 3 May 2026, 05:18
Laverne Taylor wrote: 3 May 2026, 05:13
Briar Anderson wrote: 3 May 2026, 05:13
Laverne Taylor wrote: 3 May 2026, 05:11
Briar Anderson wrote: 3 May 2026, 04:59
GREAT
I’m just bored…
Bri!!! Laasi! Lils!
RIVERNE!!!
Did ya send the template to River!
Yah he liked it but he's muggle born
I KNOW SORRY :cry2:
Btw, Lily, Rider= L.R.
Lav, River= L.R.
Same initials??? Wow!

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Briar Anderson wrote: 3 May 2026, 05:40
Taiki Ishii wrote: 3 May 2026, 05:38 I'm tired but don't want to sleep and I'm hungry. I'MA RAID RYU'S SNACK STASH!-
Who’s Ryu?
AND GIVE ME SOME TOO :cry2:
NO! MY SNACKS!
Also I've only said Ryu so many times to address the person it's given to and you don't know who it is? ᵒ.ᵒ

~丨丂卄丨丨 ㄒ卂丨Ҝ丨~
Matching with: Eklipse Kervick
iNPC: Keiju Kusamitsu

OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 3 May 2026, 05:44
Briar Anderson wrote: 3 May 2026, 05:18
Laverne Taylor wrote: 3 May 2026, 05:13
Briar Anderson wrote: 3 May 2026, 05:13
Laverne Taylor wrote: 3 May 2026, 05:11

Bri!!! Laasi! Lils!
RIVERNE!!!
Did ya send the template to River!
Yah he liked it but he's muggle born
I KNOW SORRY :cry2:
Btw, Lily, Rider= L.R.
Lav, River= L.R.
Same initials??? Wow!
Ikr!!

"Maybe I'm too emotional, or maybe you never cared at all"
Laverne Taylor

𓍯☕︎ 𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝖡𝖺𝗇𝗇𝖾𝗋 𝖡𝗋𝖾𝗐 ☕︎𓍯

OOC Let's Chat!
🍜

~丨丂卄丨丨 ㄒ卂丨Ҝ丨~
Matching with: Eklipse Kervick
iNPC: Keiju Kusamitsu

OOC Let's Chat!
Bree Grey wrote: 3 May 2026, 05:42
Cassie Jiang wrote: 2 May 2026, 00:50 good morning to yall! yep I slept well last night~ feeling energetic now!
btw nice pfp Bree ^^
Thank You! <3
hi Bree!

Wisdom in the mind, Charm in the spirit.
iNPC: Mira Hawkins|Charmer

choco froggies buy&sell Wisdom Ball

OOC Let's Chat!
Taiki Ishii wrote: 3 May 2026, 05:54🍜
I NEED THAT RN!

"Maybe I'm too emotional, or maybe you never cared at all"
Laverne Taylor

𓍯☕︎ 𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝖡𝖺𝗇𝗇𝖾𝗋 𝖡𝗋𝖾𝗐 ☕︎𓍯

OOC Let's Chat!
Laverne Taylor wrote: 3 May 2026, 05:55
Taiki Ishii wrote: 3 May 2026, 05:54🍜
I NEED THAT RN!
MINE! *Werewolf growl? Idk, lmao-*


I'm debating on whether to make myself sleep or not because I want but don't want to sleep, yet I also want cuddles....

~丨丂卄丨丨 ㄒ卂丨Ҝ丨~
Matching with: Eklipse Kervick
iNPC: Keiju Kusamitsu

OOC Let's Chat!
Taiki Ishii wrote: 3 May 2026, 05:56
Laverne Taylor wrote: 3 May 2026, 05:55
Taiki Ishii wrote: 3 May 2026, 05:54🍜
I NEED THAT RN!
MINE! *Werewolf growl? Idk, lmao-*


I'm debating on whether to make myself sleep or not because I want but don't want to sleep, yet I also want cuddles....
:(

Want but don't wanna sleep.. And cuddles? Ru kidding me, I don't get what you're feeling...

"Maybe I'm too emotional, or maybe you never cared at all"
Laverne Taylor

𓍯☕︎ 𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝖡𝖺𝗇𝗇𝖾𝗋 𝖡𝗋𝖾𝗐 ☕︎𓍯