OOC Let's Chat!

Lily Young wrote: 3 May 2026, 05:23
Taiki Ishii wrote: 3 May 2026, 05:22 *Throws cake cause I'm bored.*
*Catches cake*
Free cake!

~丨丂卄丨丨 ㄒ卂丨Ҝ丨~
Matching with: Eklipse Kervick
iNPC: Keiju Kusamitsu

OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Young wrote: 3 May 2026, 05:23
Taiki Ishii wrote: 3 May 2026, 05:22 *Throws cake cause I'm bored.*
*Catches cake*
*eats cake*

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

OOC Let's Chat!
🍰

~丨丂卄丨丨 ㄒ卂丨Ҝ丨~
Matching with: Eklipse Kervick
iNPC: Keiju Kusamitsu

OOC Let's Chat!
Now I'm hungry

“What are you?
To define is to limit.” — Oscar Wilde

OOC Let's Chat!
Same TnT

~丨丂卄丨丨 ㄒ卂丨Ҝ丨~
Matching with: Eklipse Kervick
iNPC: Keiju Kusamitsu

OOC Let's Chat!
Anyone want 🍝

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

OOC Let's Chat!
It's super late and I should sleep but I'm not even a little bit tired... And now all I want is food :cry2:

“What are you?
To define is to limit.” — Oscar Wilde

OOC Let's Chat!
What about 🍔 and 🍕

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

OOC Let's Chat!
I'm tired but don't want to sleep and I'm hungry. I'MA RAID RYU'S SNACK STASH!-

~丨丂卄丨丨 ㄒ卂丨Ҝ丨~
Matching with: Eklipse Kervick
iNPC: Keiju Kusamitsu

OOC Let's Chat!
Taiki Ishii wrote: 3 May 2026, 05:38 I'm tired but don't want to sleep and I'm hungry. I'MA RAID RYU'S SNACK STASH!-
Who’s Ryu?
AND GIVE ME SOME TOO :cry2:

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe