Let's Chat!
I want snacks too!
Let's Chat!
Thank You!Cassie Jiang wrote: 2 May 2026, 00:50 good morning to yall! yep I slept well last night~ feeling energetic now!
btw nice pfp Bree![]()
| 𝓗𝓪𝔃𝓮𝓵 𝓝𝓮𝓵𝓼𝓸𝓷 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓟𝓸𝓽𝓪𝓽𝓸 𝓟𝓮𝓮𝓵 |
𝓞𝓻𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕥𝕤: 𝕊𝕥𝕒 𝟟| 𝔼𝕧𝕒 𝟞| 𝕊𝕥𝕣 𝟝| 𝕎𝕚𝕤 𝟠| 𝔸ℙ 𝟟| 𝔸𝕔𝕔 𝟟| 𝓑𝓮𝓷𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓱 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓜𝓸𝓸𝓷𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓮 |
𝓑𝓻𝓮𝓮 𝓖𝓻𝓮𝔂 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓲𝓝𝓟𝓒 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 |
Let's Chat!
Same initials??? Wow!Briar Anderson wrote: 3 May 2026, 05:18I KNOW SORRYLaverne Taylor wrote: 3 May 2026, 05:13Yah he liked it but he's muggle bornBriar Anderson wrote: 3 May 2026, 05:13RIVERNE!!!
Did ya send the template to River!![]()
Btw, Lily, Rider= L.R.
Lav, River= L.R.
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
NO! MY SNACKS!Briar Anderson wrote: 3 May 2026, 05:40Who’s Ryu?Taiki Ishii wrote: 3 May 2026, 05:38 I'm tired but don't want to sleep and I'm hungry. I'MA RAID RYU'S SNACK STASH!-
AND GIVE ME SOME TOO![]()
Also I've only said Ryu so many times to address the person it's given to and you don't know who it is? ᵒ.ᵒ
Let's Chat!
Ikr!!Lily Clarke wrote: 3 May 2026, 05:44Same initials??? Wow!Briar Anderson wrote: 3 May 2026, 05:18I KNOW SORRYLaverne Taylor wrote: 3 May 2026, 05:13Yah he liked it but he's muggle born![]()
Btw, Lily, Rider= L.R.
Lav, River= L.R.
Let's Chat!
hi Bree!Bree Grey wrote: 3 May 2026, 05:42Thank You!Cassie Jiang wrote: 2 May 2026, 00:50 good morning to yall! yep I slept well last night~ feeling energetic now!
btw nice pfp Bree![]()
![]()
Wisdom in the mind, Charm in the spirit.
iNPC: Mira Hawkins|Charmer
choco froggies buy&sell Wisdom Ball
Let's Chat!
I NEED THAT RN!
Let's Chat!
MINE! *Werewolf growl? Idk, lmao-*
I'm debating on whether to make myself sleep or not because I want but don't want to sleep, yet I also want cuddles....
Let's Chat!
Taiki Ishii wrote: 3 May 2026, 05:56MINE! *Werewolf growl? Idk, lmao-*
I'm debating on whether to make myself sleep or not because I want but don't want to sleep, yet I also want cuddles....
Want but don't wanna sleep.. And cuddles? Ru kidding me, I don't get what you're feeling...