OOC Let's Chat!

Laasya Manjunath wrote: 3 May 2026, 04:40
Lily Clarke wrote: 3 May 2026, 04:38
Briar Anderson wrote: 3 May 2026, 04:33
Lauren Vanes wrote: 3 May 2026, 04:25 omg thats so sadddd i love chaos
Hey, I was just asking, I’m hosting a secret party thing with three others, would you be interested in attending?
BRIII!!!! LASSI!!!!
LILS!!!!
HRU????

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 3 May 2026, 04:41
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 3 May 2026, 04:40
Lily Clarke wrote: 3 May 2026, 04:38
Briar Anderson wrote: 3 May 2026, 04:33
Lauren Vanes wrote: 3 May 2026, 04:25 omg thats so sadddd i love chaos
Hey, I was just asking, I’m hosting a secret party thing with three others, would you be interested in attending?
BRIII!!!! LASSI!!!!
LILS!!!!
HRU????
Good!!! You?

OOC Let's Chat!
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 3 May 2026, 04:41
Lily Clarke wrote: 3 May 2026, 04:41
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 3 May 2026, 04:40
Lily Clarke wrote: 3 May 2026, 04:38
Briar Anderson wrote: 3 May 2026, 04:33

Hey, I was just asking, I’m hosting a secret party thing with three others, would you be interested in attending?
BRIII!!!! LASSI!!!!
LILS!!!!
HRU????
Good!!! You?
Good too!!!

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 3 May 2026, 04:42
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 3 May 2026, 04:41
Lily Clarke wrote: 3 May 2026, 04:41
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 3 May 2026, 04:40
Lily Clarke wrote: 3 May 2026, 04:38

BRIII!!!! LASSI!!!!
LILS!!!!
HRU????
Good!!! You?
Good too!!!
Just waiting for my inpc to get approved

OOC Let's Chat!
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 3 May 2026, 04:44
Lily Clarke wrote: 3 May 2026, 04:42
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 3 May 2026, 04:41
Lily Clarke wrote: 3 May 2026, 04:41
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 3 May 2026, 04:40

LILS!!!!
HRU????
Good!!! You?
Good too!!!
Just waiting for my inpc to get approved
That's great!! Where is Esther going???

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 3 May 2026, 04:45
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 3 May 2026, 04:44
Lily Clarke wrote: 3 May 2026, 04:42
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 3 May 2026, 04:41
Lily Clarke wrote: 3 May 2026, 04:41

HRU????
Good!!! You?
Good too!!!
Just waiting for my inpc to get approved
That's great!! Where is Esther going???
Ilvermorny

OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 3 May 2026, 04:40
Briar Anderson wrote: 3 May 2026, 04:38
Lily Clarke wrote: 3 May 2026, 04:38
Briar Anderson wrote: 3 May 2026, 04:33
Lauren Vanes wrote: 3 May 2026, 04:25 omg thats so sadddd i love chaos
Hey, I was just asking, I’m hosting a secret party thing with three others, would you be interested in attending?
BRIII!!!! LASSI!!!!
LYDER
HOW ARE YOU
I AM GOOD, WBU???
GREAT
I’m just bored…

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

OOC Let's Chat!
It's past midnight. I'm still not even close to being asleep. :l

~丨丂卄丨丨 ㄒ卂丨Ҝ丨~
Matching with: Eklipse Kervick
iNPC: Keiju Kusamitsu

OOC Let's Chat!
Briar Anderson wrote: 3 May 2026, 04:59
Lily Clarke wrote: 3 May 2026, 04:40
Briar Anderson wrote: 3 May 2026, 04:38
Lily Clarke wrote: 3 May 2026, 04:38
Briar Anderson wrote: 3 May 2026, 04:33

Hey, I was just asking, I’m hosting a secret party thing with three others, would you be interested in attending?
BRIII!!!! LASSI!!!!
LYDER
HOW ARE YOU
I AM GOOD, WBU???
GREAT
I’m just bored…
Bri!!! Laasi! Lils!

"Maybe I'm too emotional, or maybe you never cared at all"
Laverne Taylor

𓍯☕︎ 𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝖡𝖺𝗇𝗇𝖾𝗋 𝖡𝗋𝖾𝗐 ☕︎𓍯

OOC Let's Chat!
Laverne Taylor wrote: 3 May 2026, 05:11
Briar Anderson wrote: 3 May 2026, 04:59
Lily Clarke wrote: 3 May 2026, 04:40
Briar Anderson wrote: 3 May 2026, 04:38
Lily Clarke wrote: 3 May 2026, 04:38

BRIII!!!! LASSI!!!!
LYDER
HOW ARE YOU
I AM GOOD, WBU???
GREAT
I’m just bored…
Bri!!! Laasi! Lils!
RIVERNE!!!
Did ya send the template to River!

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe