Let's Chat!
HRU????Laasya Manjunath wrote: 3 May 2026, 04:40LILS!!!!Lily Clarke wrote: 3 May 2026, 04:38BRIII!!!! LASSI!!!!Briar Anderson wrote: 3 May 2026, 04:33Hey, I was just asking, I’m hosting a secret party thing with three others, would you be interested in attending?
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
Good!!! You?Lily Clarke wrote: 3 May 2026, 04:41HRU????Laasya Manjunath wrote: 3 May 2026, 04:40LILS!!!!Lily Clarke wrote: 3 May 2026, 04:38BRIII!!!! LASSI!!!!Briar Anderson wrote: 3 May 2026, 04:33Hey, I was just asking, I’m hosting a secret party thing with three others, would you be interested in attending?
Let's Chat!
Good too!!!Laasya Manjunath wrote: 3 May 2026, 04:41Good!!! You?Lily Clarke wrote: 3 May 2026, 04:41HRU????Laasya Manjunath wrote: 3 May 2026, 04:40LILS!!!!Lily Clarke wrote: 3 May 2026, 04:38BRIII!!!! LASSI!!!!Briar Anderson wrote: 3 May 2026, 04:33
Hey, I was just asking, I’m hosting a secret party thing with three others, would you be interested in attending?
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
Just waiting for my inpc to get approvedLily Clarke wrote: 3 May 2026, 04:42Good too!!!Laasya Manjunath wrote: 3 May 2026, 04:41Good!!! You?
Let's Chat!
That's great!! Where is Esther going???Laasya Manjunath wrote: 3 May 2026, 04:44Just waiting for my inpc to get approvedLily Clarke wrote: 3 May 2026, 04:42Good too!!!
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
IlvermornyLily Clarke wrote: 3 May 2026, 04:45That's great!! Where is Esther going???Laasya Manjunath wrote: 3 May 2026, 04:44Just waiting for my inpc to get approved
Let's Chat!
GREATLily Clarke wrote: 3 May 2026, 04:40I AM GOOD, WBU???Briar Anderson wrote: 3 May 2026, 04:38LYDERLily Clarke wrote: 3 May 2026, 04:38BRIII!!!! LASSI!!!!Briar Anderson wrote: 3 May 2026, 04:33Hey, I was just asking, I’m hosting a secret party thing with three others, would you be interested in attending?
HOW ARE YOU
I’m just bored…
| They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good | All the right guys promised they’d stay | I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt | Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me | You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe |
Let's Chat!
It's past midnight. I'm still not even close to being asleep. :l
Let's Chat!
Bri!!! Laasi! Lils!Briar Anderson wrote: 3 May 2026, 04:59GREATLily Clarke wrote: 3 May 2026, 04:40I AM GOOD, WBU???Briar Anderson wrote: 3 May 2026, 04:38LYDERLily Clarke wrote: 3 May 2026, 04:38BRIII!!!! LASSI!!!!Briar Anderson wrote: 3 May 2026, 04:33
Hey, I was just asking, I’m hosting a secret party thing with three others, would you be interested in attending?
HOW ARE YOU
I’m just bored…
Let's Chat!
RIVERNE!!!Laverne Taylor wrote: 3 May 2026, 05:11Bri!!! Laasi! Lils!Briar Anderson wrote: 3 May 2026, 04:59GREATLily Clarke wrote: 3 May 2026, 04:40I AM GOOD, WBU???
I’m just bored…
Did ya send the template to River!
| They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good | All the right guys promised they’d stay | I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt | Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me | You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe |