Half Blood camp and Jupiter camp club

Hi ! Based on the idea of @Inara Yang of This, fans of Percy Jackson and Heroes of the Olympus, you'll be placed in a cohort/bungalow of a god/goddess. You choose which camp you are, just not you're family god. For this, you need to send me by owl the "test" in the reducto and i'll place you in the bungalow. Than, here, we talk about the books, the mythology, and every thing around.

TEST :
Reducio
¤First¤
People describe you like :
-Narcissi
-Intelligent
-Hyperactive
-Impulsive
-Protector
-stubborn
-Determined
-Mean
-Jealous
¤Second¤
You preferer have a father god or a mother goddess ?
Mother is 1 and father 2. Go by feeling, not by what you want.
¤Third¤
It's a rainy day. You preferer :
-Read
-Eat
-Go run i the school
-Explore the outside in the rain
¤Fourth¤
There's a fight in the abandoned toilets, what do you do ?
-Go away, it's stupid.
-Go in the fight, loving fights
-Talk to your friends around
-Saying "fight" while encouraging this
-Doing gossip and try to say who'll win
¤Fifth¤
What's you're favorite thing in them ? :
-Nature
-Books
-Sky
-Water
-Death
-fly
-Battle-war-fight
-Beauty
-Childs
-Fire
-Eat
-Build
-Every !


MEMBERS :
Reducio
Rowan Bellegno
Delainie Silverwinf
Inara Yang
Kaitlyn Connor


Do the test and sign up to the club, no form apart the test ! I hope you'll like my initiative !

Bungalow and people in :
Reducio
Athena :
Reducio
Image posted by the member
-Rowan Bellegno
-Delainie Silverwing
-Inara Yang
-Kaitlyn Connor

Hermes :
Reducio
Image posted by the member
-Alexander Mason
Last edited by Rowan Bellegno on 8 Feb 2024, 02:25, edited 3 times in total.

If I had to tell you my deepest secret, I guess I'd say I never loved me right

Half Blood camp and Jupiter camp club
Welcome to Delainie Siverwing as Athena's child !

Welcome to Kaitlyn Connor and Inara Yang as Athena's childs !

If I had to tell you my deepest secret, I guess I'd say I never loved me right

Half Blood camp and Jupiter camp club
Rowan Bellegno wrote: 8 Feb 2024, 01:39 Welcome to Kaitlyn Connor and Inara Yang as Athena's childs !
Yay! <3

Half Blood camp and Jupiter camp club
Half-Sisters!!

(I'm pretty much an Athena kid on ALL pjo games or quizzes, for some reason)-(Kaitlyn you probably know what I'm talking about?)

Half Blood camp and Jupiter camp club
Hiyaaaa

Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”

Half Blood camp and Jupiter camp club
Hi Half-sisters! <3

Oh, yes I do, Inara! Coincidentally, I never got Athena on there (I was going to for one of them).

Half Blood camp and Jupiter camp club
Announcing that there's just one place left in athena's bungalow. The others will be redirected by other bungalow.

If I had to tell you my deepest secret, I guess I'd say I never loved me right

Half Blood camp and Jupiter camp club
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 8 Feb 2024, 02:08 Hi Half-sisters! <3

Oh, yes I do, Inara! Coincidentally, I never got Athena on there (I was going to for one of them).
Maybe you should try again?

Half Blood camp and Jupiter camp club
Welcome to Alexander Mason as Hermes child !

If I had to tell you my deepest secret, I guess I'd say I never loved me right

Half Blood camp and Jupiter camp club
Inara Yang wrote: 8 Feb 2024, 02:22
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 8 Feb 2024, 02:08 Hi Half-sisters! <3

Oh, yes I do, Inara! Coincidentally, I never got Athena on there (I was going to for one of them).
Maybe you should try again?
I already have 4 accounts there though 2 are basically inactive.