Half Blood camp and Jupiter camp club
Hi ! Based on the idea of @Inara Yang of This, fans of Percy Jackson and Heroes of the Olympus, you'll be placed in a cohort/bungalow of a god/goddess. You choose which camp you are, just not you're family god. For this, you need to send me by owl the "test" in the reducto and i'll place you in the bungalow. Than, here, we talk about the books, the mythology, and every thing around.
TEST :
MEMBERS :
Do the test and sign up to the club, no form apart the test ! I hope you'll like my initiative !
Bungalow and people in :
TEST :
Reducio
|
|
|
|
|
|
MEMBERS :
Reducio
Rowan Bellegno
Delainie Silverwinf
Inara Yang
Kaitlyn Connor
Delainie Silverwinf
Inara Yang
Kaitlyn Connor
Do the test and sign up to the club, no form apart the test ! I hope you'll like my initiative !
Bungalow and people in :
Reducio
Athena :
Hermes :
Reducio
-Rowan Bellegno
-Delainie Silverwing
-Inara Yang
-Kaitlyn Connor

-Rowan Bellegno
-Delainie Silverwing
-Inara Yang
-Kaitlyn Connor
Hermes :
Reducio
-Alexander Mason

-Alexander Mason
Last edited by Rowan Bellegno on 8 Feb 2024, 02:25, edited 3 times in total.
Half Blood camp and Jupiter camp club
Yay!Rowan Bellegno wrote: 8 Feb 2024, 01:39 Welcome to Kaitlyn Connor and Inara Yang as Athena's childs !
Half Blood camp and Jupiter camp club
Half-Sisters!!
(I'm pretty much an Athena kid on ALL pjo games or quizzes, for some reason)-(Kaitlyn you probably know what I'm talking about?)
(I'm pretty much an Athena kid on ALL pjo games or quizzes, for some reason)-(Kaitlyn you probably know what I'm talking about?)
Half Blood camp and Jupiter camp club
Hiyaaaa
Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
Half Blood camp and Jupiter camp club
Hi Half-sisters! 
Oh, yes I do, Inara! Coincidentally, I never got Athena on there (I was going to for one of them).
Oh, yes I do, Inara! Coincidentally, I never got Athena on there (I was going to for one of them).
Half Blood camp and Jupiter camp club
Maybe you should try again?Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 8 Feb 2024, 02:08 Hi Half-sisters!
Oh, yes I do, Inara! Coincidentally, I never got Athena on there (I was going to for one of them).
Half Blood camp and Jupiter camp club
I already have 4 accounts there though 2 are basically inactive.Inara Yang wrote: 8 Feb 2024, 02:22Maybe you should try again?Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 8 Feb 2024, 02:08 Hi Half-sisters!
Oh, yes I do, Inara! Coincidentally, I never got Athena on there (I was going to for one of them).