Back 5637 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

happy april fools! and fred & george's birthday! :)

Paige Mallary ✮‧₊˚ ❝in the end, it doesn't even matter❞ ˚₊‧✮ Myles Garrett
OOC Let's Chat!
I'm glad to hear it, Tara!

Hi Scarlet!

Happy April Fool's day, Paige!
OOC Let's Chat!
It's still March for me XD

Viva ⭒✧ "Keep your face always toward the sunshine, and shadows will fall behind you." ✧⭒ Adrien
Shop | Sta 5 | Eva 6 | Str 4 | Wis 7 | Arc 7 | Acc 6 | Lovely Creature
OOC Let's Chat!
Genevieve Delacourt wrote: 31 Mar 2024, 16:24 It's still March for me XD
me too
OOC Let's Chat!
Scarletta Davis wrote: 31 Mar 2024, 16:08 hi Tara! Your pfp is indeed really pretty
Thanks Scarletta !

Pouffygirl ! 💛color RP #7a219e SHOPxxxxxxxxxxxxxxEncy
OOC Let's Chat!
np <3

Don't judge a book by it's cover. Judge a book by it's words. | If we stand together, we can do anything.
OOC Let's Chat!
Hey !

If I had to tell you my deepest secret, I guess I'd say I never loved me right
OOC Let's Chat!
that's because i'm from the future mwahaha!

hey, rowan!

Paige Mallary ✮‧₊˚ ❝in the end, it doesn't even matter❞ ˚₊‧✮ Myles Garrett
OOC Let's Chat!
Hey Rowan and Paige !

Pouffygirl ! 💛color RP #7a219e SHOPxxxxxxxxxxxxxxEncy
Back 5637 / 18141