Back 5528 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

it's alright, i was sick and my mum was forcing me to go to school (won't go into detail) evem though i still don't feel the best...

Paige Mallary ✮‧₊˚ ❝in the end, it doesn't even matter❞ ˚₊‧✮ Myles Garrett
OOC Let's Chat!
hi!

STA✿9﹒EVA✿5﹒STR✿4
WIS✿7﹒ARC✿4﹒ACC✿6
🕊𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕟𝕒𝕙 𝕓𝕝𝕠𝕤𝕤𝕠𝕞🕊
❝ the end of beginnings
𝙚𝙣𝙘𝙮 ♛
--------X﹒X﹒X--------
OOC Let's Chat!
Hannah Blossom wrote: 27 Mar 2024, 00:03hi!
Hi! Can you help me in Gryffinclaw vs. slytherpuff?? Please??

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 27 Mar 2024, 00:04
Hannah Blossom wrote: 27 Mar 2024, 00:03hi!
Hi! Can you help me in Gryffinclaw vs. slytherpuff?? Please??
yeah ofcc!

STA✿9﹒EVA✿5﹒STR✿4
WIS✿7﹒ARC✿4﹒ACC✿6
🕊𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕟𝕒𝕙 𝕓𝕝𝕠𝕤𝕤𝕠𝕞🕊
❝ the end of beginnings
𝙚𝙣𝙘𝙮 ♛
--------X﹒X﹒X--------
OOC Let's Chat!
Thanks!!

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
OOC Let's Chat!
Hey guys !

If I had to tell you my deepest secret, I guess I'd say I never loved me right
OOC Let's Chat!
hey!

Paige Mallary ✮‧₊˚ ❝in the end, it doesn't even matter❞ ˚₊‧✮ Myles Garrett
Back 5528 / 18141