Back 5515 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

ah yeah, same... but they put the most childish shows on :sad:

Paige Mallary ✮‧₊˚ ❝in the end, it doesn't even matter❞ ˚₊‧✮ Myles Garrett
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]I get to pick the shows I want to watch

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
Ooo, nice! Mine has older shows on it, but I partially watch it. Oo, nice Tracey!
OOC Let's Chat!
Hey guys ! You're talking about what ?

If I had to tell you my deepest secret, I guess I'd say I never loved me right
OOC Let's Chat!
Hey Rowan! and i guess they're talking about dentists...?

STA 7 ❀ EVA 8 ❀ STR 7
WIS 6 ❀ ARC 5 ❀ ACC 7
OOC Let's Chat!
yep, dentists... :disgusted:

Paige Mallary ✮‧₊˚ ❝in the end, it doesn't even matter❞ ˚₊‧✮ Myles Garrett
OOC Let's Chat!
I finished Martch!!!

STA 7 ❀ EVA 8 ❀ STR 7
WIS 6 ❀ ARC 5 ❀ ACC 7
OOC Let's Chat!
OMG im almost 3 weeks behind, I need to finish those this week.

Master Sullivan Olivier, of Dun O'Sheehan and Granville

Stats: Stamina: 7, Evasion: 6, Strength: 2, Wisdom: 6, Arcane Power: 8, Accuracy: 6
Abilities: Components Collector
OOC Let's Chat!
Haha! Lol!! I just did like 8 tonight!

STA 7 ❀ EVA 8 ❀ STR 7
WIS 6 ❀ ARC 5 ❀ ACC 7
OOC Let's Chat!
lucky!! i'm only up to 18! :'(

Paige Mallary ✮‧₊˚ ❝in the end, it doesn't even matter❞ ˚₊‧✮ Myles Garrett
Back 5515 / 18141