Back 5512 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Hey Kaitlyn!!!

STA 7 ❀ EVA 8 ❀ STR 7
WIS 6 ❀ ARC 5 ❀ ACC 7
OOC Let's Chat!
hey kaitlyn!

Paige Mallary ✮‧₊˚ ❝in the end, it doesn't even matter❞ ˚₊‧✮ Myles Garrett
OOC Let's Chat!
How is everyone?
OOC Let's Chat!
meh- sick... in bed... working on an assignment... due at 9am... it's 10:15am... 👍

Paige Mallary ✮‧₊˚ ❝in the end, it doesn't even matter❞ ˚₊‧✮ Myles Garrett
OOC Let's Chat!
Good! Just finished the coding for my shop(Omg it took FOREVER)! How about you?

STA 7 ❀ EVA 8 ❀ STR 7
WIS 6 ❀ ARC 5 ❀ ACC 7
OOC Let's Chat!
Oooof!

Oh my! Good luck Paige and Danielle. Oo, and good luck opening that shop!
OOC Let's Chat!
thanks :sulk:

Paige Mallary ✮‧₊˚ ❝in the end, it doesn't even matter❞ ˚₊‧✮ Myles Garrett
OOC Let's Chat!
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 26 Mar 2024, 00:27 Oooof!

Oh my! Good luck Paige and Danielle. Oo, and good luck opening that shop!
Thanks kaitlyn!! I'm almost done! I just need to make a few graphics for it and I'll be done!

STA 7 ❀ EVA 8 ❀ STR 7
WIS 6 ❀ ARC 5 ❀ ACC 7
OOC Let's Chat!
Hey guys ! Nice Dani ! And gl Paige !

If I had to tell you my deepest secret, I guess I'd say I never loved me right
OOC Let's Chat!
Nice, Danielle! I'm sure it'll look good! I like the graphics you make!

Hi Rowan! Did you have a good birthday?
Back 5512 / 18141